What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Hot Spring Sovereign or Used 2007 Hot Spring Vista?  (Read 2878 times)

spa_ma

New Hot Spring Sovereign or Used 2007 Hot Spring Vista?
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:24:37 am »
Hello everyone! 

I just left the local hot spring dealer with 2 possible options for a new spa.  I could get a 2007 pre-owned certified Vista spa for $6,499 (1 year warranty) or a 2013 Sovereign for $7,999 (standard hot spring 5 year/7 year shell warranty).  I really think the warranty is very important but I also really like the idea of getting the vista (has a new circulating pump and heating element) for such a good price.  Both spas come with accessory package, CD ozone system, circulation pump, cover lifter, steps, 220v GFCI sub panel, and delivery.  I really like this particular dealer which is the major reason I want to get a hot spring.  My questions are- is the price for the new Sovereign a good deal, is it a bad idea to buy a used spa and is the price for the used vista a good deal?  The spa will mostly be used by 2 people one of which has major low back pain. My location is Massachusetts so the winters will be quite cold. 
Your advise is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

New Hot Spring Sovereign or Used 2007 Hot Spring Vista?
« on: November 03, 2013, 12:24:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42