What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Rebuild  (Read 2260 times)

medicaldawg

Rebuild
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:17:27 pm »
Hello newbie here. Iver never owned a hot tub. My wife has been on me for about two years now wanting a hot tub. Well ive been searching craigslist and found a free one. Got it home. Its a 91 leasure bay with 7 jets. Pump needed replaced so back to craigs list got two pumps for 80 bucks both of them are less than a year old. The plumbing is totally rotten and needs to be replaced(thanks racoons). Im thinking hard plumb. The frame is still good mostly can be fixed. The air pump is there but not good. Im very mechanically inclined and build stuff all the time. The heating tube is there but not sure if it wrks i seriously doubt it. I dont know how a hot tub wrks other than the obvious. Do i need a seprate pump to do the recirculation for keeping it hot? THe shell is ok has some surface fractures but epoxy will handel it with no problems. WHat i need is a web site that will show me how to plumb ,electrical and all things hot tub. I know i know just buy a new one and honestly i agree but the shell jets and filter are still good. So i say recycle and reuse. so comments sugestions rants raves and just down right hummor are all welcome. Is this going to be a head ache? huh yes most deffinatly but hey i have nothing else to do hahahahahq :P

Hot Tub Forum

Rebuild
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:17:27 pm »

medicaldawg

Re: Rebuild
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:36:51 pm »
basically all i want is hot water flowing at a decent rate and filter the water correctly

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Rebuild
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 02:36:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42