What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pool Spa BBQ Exp back in Denver  (Read 2000 times)

Sam

Pool Spa BBQ Exp back in Denver
« on: July 06, 2013, 04:06:03 pm »
The traveling Master Spa show is back in town with a whole new set of lies.  My sales guy went and heard the pitch.  Apparently they have a store here in Denver but couldn't remember the name.  They are the only hot tub made in america.  Also, full foam hardens over time losing it's insulating value, so other hot tubs like HS and Sundance will be efficient at first but end up costing $50 per month after a year or so.

Oh yeah, you also only need to add 1 tsp of potassium once per month.   Their patented design is 96% chemical free.  Every other tub requires chlorine. 

How do they sleep at night?  Very shady.  There were a couple of other good ones that he said which I can't recall.  We got a bunch of sales from their advertising dollars and everyone came in saying it was a total joke.  One guy said he called in asking if they had the HS jetsetter.  They said that they had one for $3999 and to come on in.  Once he got there, they said they had sold it.  Unfreaking-believable!

Hot Tub Forum

Pool Spa BBQ Exp back in Denver
« on: July 06, 2013, 04:06:03 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Pool Spa BBQ Exp back in Denver
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:34:37 pm »
good ole master spa...I had a couple who came in after visiting the local dealer, they were told they NEVER have to add chlorine/bromine to the spa because they have upgraded "silver coated filters"....it blows my mind they say things like that, do they not think another salesguy isn't going to destroy their lies if they shop at any other stores??

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 04:02:51 pm »
It blows my mind that people still buy their story.  With the way the internet has exploded and all... 

Then, when people do buy that crap, they get all irritated with their local dealer, saying to them they need to put an EPA sanitizer in their hot tub.  Crazy!

Sam

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 05:03:03 pm »
We've had multiple people come in that say they were assured that Master has a local dealer and service center in Denver.  They just can't seem to ever remember the name of the company.  What a joke.  There is no dealer anywhere close to here.  We get plenty of calls from those people who can't get service.  I have a few very loyal customers who originally bought at the show.  They all say that they wish they had bought from us to begin with.  We've repaired multiple master spas that should have been under warranty but they can't get them to handle it.  Sometimes they will say it's water chemistry, other times they will say that they did not register their warranty properly.  It's sickening.  I couldn't live with myself if I treated people that way.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 06:07:03 pm »
Unfortunately, they keep coming to town, because people keep buying. :(
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 06:07:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42