What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Choice  (Read 4591 times)

Charly T

Hot Tub Choice
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:54:15 pm »
I'm wanting advice on the best of the portable (blow up) hot tubs and running costs if possible.
The more permanent ones are well outside my budget, and I'm concerned that the running costs will be too high also.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Charly T

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Choice
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:54:15 pm »

brillskill

brillskill

brillskill

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Hot Tub Choice
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 08:31:13 pm »
They definitely aren't made for the winter. No insulation probably wouldn't be too expensive running in the warmer months

JohnnyK45

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 11:35:05 pm »
What's your budget?  A while back, our local Craigslist had some Softubs ranging from $1000-$2000 and in great looking shape; those would be way better than that spa-in-a-box.

J

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 07:54:59 am »
Johnny's got a great idea. Check for used tubs... or even free ones in your area. You might be able to get a nice tub just because someone else was tired of it being in their back yard or they bought a house that had one, and it's just not what the new home owner wants sitting around.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

NYgiant2003

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 10:20:59 am »
Hi there,
 We have had our Spa-n-a-box for four years through NY winters (we don't put it up just leave it year round). I did put it up for about three weeks two winters ago and only noticed about a $20 difference in my bill..so I am guessing it was by not having spa set up. We love ours. Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 10:20:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42