What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Forever and a day to receive my Hotsprings spa!  (Read 2702 times)

Grandee622

Forever and a day to receive my Hotsprings spa!
« on: June 19, 2013, 05:23:44 pm »
        Ordered a HS spa about four weeks ago. Just told yesterday that it would be another two weeks before I received it. I did receive an actual deliverery date from the Dealer. Has anyone else had this same issue? Six weeks?!? What's going on?!?   

Thanks much
CJ
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:40:22 pm by Grandee622 »

Hot Tub Forum

Forever and a day to receive my Hotsprings spa!
« on: June 19, 2013, 05:23:44 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Forever and a day to receive my Spa!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 05:38:28 pm »
 My guess is they forgot to order it, or held the order longer to order more and get a better truck rate.   Either way waiting for something specially a spa is hard!

mike

Re: Forever and a day to receive my Hotsprings spa!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 11:44:49 pm »
I agree, If it was a few weeks usually they need to fill the truck first due to fuel cost, road fee;s etc. however that's along time. Yup, I agree they probably forgot to order it on time. It will show up & will be worth the wait.

Try to get some Free Chit from your dealer, chemicals etc.  Good Luck

Crooks Hideaway

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:37:03 am »
We ordered our Aria almost 4 weeks ago and it will probably be another 2 before we see it. Our dealer has been great and we are ok with the wait as due to holidays. The dealer told us that since HS had their summer promo (including a free cover lifter) they have been busier than usual thus resulting in longer delivry times.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 08:14:56 am »
I was very fortunate to tell the dealer what I wanted and he said he just happended to have one in stock. I was dreading a 5-6 week wait, too.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 02:20:15 pm »
We ordered our Aria almost 4 weeks ago and it will probably be another 2 before we see it. Our dealer has been great and we are ok with the wait as due to holidays. The dealer told us that since HS had their summer promo (including a free cover lifter) they have been busier than usual thus resulting in longer delivry times.

Its important that the dealer give you good info to start and keep you up to date. It really varies based on how busy the dealer is, when they are getting the next truckload, what they have in stock, how busy the manufacturer is etc.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 02:20:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42