What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stupid Question Jacuzzi J1000 Controls  (Read 10780 times)

Jwolf

Stupid Question Jacuzzi J1000 Controls
« on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:52 am »
How can I turn off the music on this control panel? I don't see any off button for the stereo anywhere! I must be losing it! Can someone with a 400 series jacuzzi clear this up for me - Thanks..Also, does the control panel screen ever go off?

Hot Tub Forum

Stupid Question Jacuzzi J1000 Controls
« on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:52 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Stupid Question Jacuzzi J1000 Controls
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:48:30 pm »
 Is it the blue tooth system or the JBL one?     

Jwolf

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:18:12 pm »
Is it the blue tooth system or the JBL one?     

It has the JBL speakers, but it also has bluetooth

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 03:43:10 pm »
 If the stereo is the black blue tooth one there is a btn inside the box.   From the control pad I believe you can just hit the music icon then hit one of the other btns to exit out of the radio.   Sorry I don't have one hooked up right now I sold it last week.  And I don't have a manule here right now..

Jwolf

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 03:52:35 pm »
If the stereo is the black blue tooth one there is a btn inside the box.   From the control pad I believe you can just hit the music icon then hit one of the other btns to exit out of the radio.   Sorry I don't have one hooked up right now I sold it last week.  And I don't have a manule here right now..

Hmm..I do see the button in the box..from the control panel if you hit another button in the music section it turns something else on..Looked all through the manual, nothing on that..seems strange they would not have this option from the control panel.Thanks

Jacuzzi_Kirra

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 04:59:51 pm »
Three ways on my Jacuzzi w. the J1000 controls. For 2012 model, look at then radio system on the front left hand side. Right above where the door opens to insert the iPod, in the center is a small square button that has the JBL symbol. Push it to turn on and off. Second, on the LCD on top of the jacuzzi where you turn on and off the jets and programs, on the home screen, hit the upper left button and click twice to turn off or something like that (I don't have it in front of me). You could always use the remote as well.

Jwolf

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »
Three ways on my Jacuzzi w. the J1000 controls. For 2012 model, look at then radio system on the front left hand side. Right above where the door opens to insert the iPod, in the center is a small square button that has the JBL symbol. Push it to turn on and off. Second, on the LCD on top of the jacuzzi where you turn on and off the jets and programs, on the home screen, hit the upper left button and click twice to turn off or something like that (I don't have it in front of me). You could always use the remote as well.

I have the 2013 model - probably very similar. I found the button on the side where the audio system is, but I'd still love to know how to from the control panel - i still can't figure it out lol

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 08:00:31 pm »
 After reading pages 45 though 52 or so, I don't see where you can turn it off with the keypad?    Unless I am missing something, I can call Jacuzzi in the AM and find out, but I sure don't see it in the manual.      Only place I know is the btn inside the unit, upper center. 

Jwolf

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:30 pm »
After reading pages 45 though 52 or so, I don't see where you can turn it off with the keypad?    Unless I am missing something, I can call Jacuzzi in the AM and find out, but I sure don't see it in the manual.      Only place I know is the btn inside the unit, upper center.

Ok glad to know I'm not the only one who didnt see it in the manual :) that would be awesome if you could find out!! Thanks!

Jacuzzi_Kirra

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 01:32:24 am »
http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/brochures/J400_English_Web.pdf

On mine, from the audio main screen, hit button A twice to turn it off.

Additionally, if you want to access the diagnosis screen to check errors or adjust then amp rating from 50 to 60, do the following on the quad key pad:  left arrow 4 times, right arrow 4 times and then the center button.

Be warned, be careful with any settings you adjust in this mode. It's better to look but not reset anything.

Jwolf

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 11:22:55 am »
http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/brochures/J400_English_Web.pdf

On mine, from the audio main screen, hit button A twice to turn it off.

Additionally, if you want to access the diagnosis screen to check errors or adjust then amp rating from 50 to 60, do the following on the quad key pad:  left arrow 4 times, right arrow 4 times and then the center button.

Be warned, be careful with any settings you adjust in this mode. It's better to look but not reset anything.

Thank you. I read the manual. Still didnt see it. Double tapping a from music doesn't work for me. Strange. I did have to change the amps and found that info online a few days ago because electrician said it was factory 60 amps when I asked him to change it - well he was wrong.

Anyway thanks for the info

Chinito

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 10:26:26 pm »
Any update to shutting off the radio/tuner through the j1000 control panel yet?  I'm a newbie to the forum and just had my 2013 Jacuzzi J-495 delivered and am having the same issue.  I'm hoping to find an alternative to the manual pushing of the button inside the entertainment door because i had a deck built around my tub blocking access to the door. :-\

cyberkryten

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »
I've had the same problem myself and nothing I seem to do actually powers down the stereo, so I just use the button inside the ipod holder.

I'll ask the Jacuzzi tech when he comes as I'm waiting for them to come and look at it anyway.  I'm in the UK and they can't figure out how to set the radio for UK frequencies (we use even FM frequencies as well as odd ones) - if anyone knows how to do that, I'd be grateful as nothing has worked so far!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42