What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 10 grand ill take 2:)...http://www.integrityspas.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductC  (Read 17652 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
thing sits 10! has 123 jets ...10 grand!...and tv and stereo ..lights galore..even if its a piece of chit how do they make money?

they make money by sourcing the cheapest Chinese junk components they can possibly find, using non stainless fasteners, non-pressure treated crap wood for the frame, clamps and hoses instead of PVC and glue, little to no insulation, and ya it has 125 jets but 115 of them are the same cheap small bullet jet they buy in large quantity...and the icing on the cake is the pathetic 1-2 year parts & labor warranty which is the same warranty that can be had on spas costing $2,995

Yup, shorcuts in their process, cheap parts, short warranty and when there are issues within that short warranty period good luck getting them to honor it. Plus, can you imagine how energy efficent it is?

Its just a big Yugo.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

TwinCitiesHotSpring

thing sits 10! has 123 jets ...10 grand!...and tv and stereo ..lights galore..even if its a piece of chit how do they make money?

they make money by sourcing the cheapest Chinese junk components they can possibly find, using non stainless fasteners, non-pressure treated crap wood for the frame, clamps and hoses instead of PVC and glue, little to no insulation, and ya it has 125 jets but 115 of them are the same cheap small bullet jet they buy in large quantity...and the icing on the cake is the pathetic 1-2 year parts & labor warranty which is the same warranty that can be had on spas costing $2,995

Yup, shorcuts in their process, cheap parts, short warranty and when there are issues within that short warranty period good luck getting them to honor it. Plus, can you imagine how energy efficent it is?

Its just a big Yugo.

terrible for sure...I'm guessing an inch of 1/2lb. foam sprayed directly on the back of the shell is about all you get

brillskill

Circ pump fiberglass bottom..if I had the room for it I'd seriously take the chance just to review for this forum

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Circ pump fiberglass bottom..if I had the room for it I'd seriously take the chance just to review for this forum

You'd be taking one for the team IMO!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

brillskill

Wouldn't be the first time

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.

Well, yeah, but other than THAT...

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

kurt6137

I got carried away.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:14:48 pm by kurt6137 »

bimmerdog

I guess I'm the moron you so eloquently speak of.  I have the bluewave sound system in my Optima and would not own another tub with out a high quality sound system like this one.  I can speak because I actually own the system and not looking in from the other side of the fence.  I could careless if some one has a TV inside their refrigerator. 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
I guess I'm the moron you so eloquently speak of.  I have the bluewave sound system in my Optima and would not own another tub with out a high quality sound system like this one.  I can speak because I actually own the system and not looking in from the other side of the fence.  I could careless if some one has a TV inside their refrigerator.

Pretty sure he was saying anyone that would buy that spa in the first post is a moron, then went on to say he didn't "get why" people put TVs or stereo's in their spa.  Least that's how I read it..     I think a TV in a spa is crazy, while don't push stereos to large family's/ teenager specially, I think they have gotten much better quality wise.  I love the new system Jacuzzi and Sundance are using, but if they fail at some point they will be expensive to replace..   

bimmerdog

I for one don't live by "IF"  If I did I would never buy anything.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
What kind of sound system is Jacuzzi using?  When we sold LA Spas the stereos were alway failing right after the warranty ended.  They were I think Jensen's and they weren't cheap

Hot Spring Ace

In part the pros and seasoned spa owners on this page don't care if people get TV spas for the most part except that one thing we do is give advice based on our expereince which people come here for and come to appreciate. So if someone says TVs and stereos have a poor history there is a reason for it. We're not being judgemental, we're being helpul.

brillskill

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle..

bimmerdog

In part the pros and seasoned spa owners on this page don't care if people get TV spas for the most part except that one thing we do is give advice based on our experience which people come here for and come to appreciate. So if someone says TVs and stereos have a poor history there is a reason for it. We're not being judgemental, we're being helpful.

Well let me be helpful to some one who might be looking at a sound system in their tub.  I have the Bluewave system and it is amazing.  It works flawlessly and the sound is fantastic.  I hope this helps some one to get another opinion from a person who uses the system everyday. 

bimmerdog

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle..

I think I met your aunt once  :o

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42