What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 10 grand ill take 2:)...http://www.integrityspas.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductC  (Read 17645 times)

brillskill

^^^^haha!

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Well let me be helpful to some one who might be looking at a sound system in their tub.  I have the Bluewave system and it is amazing.  It works flawlessly and the sound is fantastic.  I hope this helps some one to get another opinion from a person who uses the system everyday.

I'll be helpful to, I have had the opportunity to hear this system, it is a high quality system and sounds good for a tub system. I have also had the opportunity to try and get a couple owners bluewave systems working again. Actually one was a speaker that failed, thankfully under warranty and the other was a power problem to the system also under warranty. Both right around a year old. I see a lot of sound system failures. Seems a portable boom box would be a better idea.
Retired

brillskill

i would agree a $150 PORTABLE IPOD/iphone doc is probably a better idea if you dont have an outdoor speaker system hooked up

bimmerdog

Tman122 how long has the Bluewave been on the market? 

How many service calls do you make to fix hot tubs not related to any sound system problem?  I'm surprised any one would even think about buying a hot tub with all the problems people have with them one way or another. 

If I am asked about Bluewave I would recommend it but I don't work on them like you so your opinion could weigh more to some one then mine but it is nice to get different opinions on the same subject.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
We have sold quite a few spas with the bluewave system with out any problems yet, knock on wood.   I am sure down the road there will be some issues.   Still a good system..

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke

How many service calls do you make to fix hot tubs not related to any sound system problem?  I'm surprised any one would even think about buying a hot tub with all the problems people have with them one way or another. 

If I am asked about Bluewave I would recommend it but I don't work on them like you so your opinion could weigh more to some one then mine but it is nice to get different opinions on the same subject.

I'm not sure how long the Bluewave system has been around. Likely not much more than a year. Our local Sundance guy speaks very highly of the system and it does sound great. I use a couple Polk Audio Atrium 4's and my tub WAS close enough to my receiver so I blue-toothed content from either my phone or i pad. But my current tub is in my garage, on a long refurb, LOL. So my Dewalt boom box is doin the job. May be tub-less again soon, have an interested party for the Calspa. Paid 0 will sell for probably a grand or so. got a couple hundred in it and had close to 50 soaks. I guess if you calculate my man hours in refinishing the cabinet and replacing the pump and fixing a blown out from freezing pipe, messin around with it I will probably loose money.

Our opinions don't differ. We both think the Bluewave sounds great. I however think you can do better by driving your home system outside and have fewer problems and better sound.  Just have to make sure your receiver has a DM port and Sony makes a great Blue Tooth receiver for it. And your tub is close enough. Or hard wire your speakers. Not sure about the wireless speakers available and if they have the range or are any good. Maybe have to check some out if I was looking.

This year I will likely only squeeze in 10-20 calls. I try and only take the lucrative ones or helping friends out. Got a real job 27 years ago that keeps me busy. I'm a purchasing agent, asset manager for a mechanical contractor. Jamar Company is the name. Web search it.
Retired

bimmerdog

I'm not sure how long the Bluewave system has been around. Likely not much more than a year. Our local Sundance guy speaks very highly of the system and it does sound great. I use a couple Polk Audio Atrium 4's and my tub WAS close enough to my receiver so I blue-toothed content from either my phone or i pad. But my current tub is in my garage, on a long refurb, LOL. So my Dewalt boom box is doin the job. May be tub-less again soon, have an interested party for the Calspa. Paid 0 will sell for probably a grand or so. got a couple hundred in it and had close to 50 soaks. I guess if you calculate my man hours in refinishing the cabinet and replacing the pump and fixing a blown out from freezing pipe, messin around with it I will probably loose money.

Our opinions don't differ. We both think the Bluewave sounds great. I however think you can do better by driving your home system outside and have fewer problems and better sound.  Just have to make sure your receiver has a DM port and Sony makes a great Blue Tooth receiver for it. And your tub is close enough. Or hard wire your speakers. Not sure about the wireless speakers available and if they have the range or are any good. Maybe have to check some out if I was looking.

This year I will likely only squeeze in 10-20 calls. I try and only take the lucrative ones or helping friends out. Got a real job 27 years ago that keeps me busy. I'm a purchasing agent, asset manager for a mechanical contractor. Jamar Company is the name. Web search it.

Stop the press....we agree on some thing....LOL
I 100% agree a home system can work great but where I see the Bluewave system being better for some one like me is I can have it on at 2am with the jets on high and never have the neighbors complaining.  The speakers in the system are places perfectly right by the listeners ears as they have the head on the tub pillows.  You can have it turned way down but still hear it

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
 The young couple that entertains like crazy or a big family with lots of kids like I mentioned are very hard on stereos.   An older couple with friends is great, stereo can still fail but it's less likely to than with a bunch of teenagers rockin/rappin/ what ever the heck they are doing now :o in and out of a tub..     My son is 12 and my daughter 8, and fwiw I don't have a stereo in our spa.   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42