What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Another wannabe looking for advice  (Read 2715 times)

Wannatub

Another wannabe looking for advice
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:54:10 am »
Good friends of ours have a tub and since we don't see them nearly as often as we'd like, or as often as we'd like to soak,  it's time to get one of our own.  They have a Hot Spot a Relay, and it turns out we float in the lounger, so that doesn't work for us, and I wanted something a little bigger so went to look at a Limelight Pulse which the local dealer didn't have just now, so as long as we were in shopping mode we went to see what else is available in our area. (NH seacoast)    We found a couple of contenders and I wanted to ask your collective opinions on what we found.

There's a 2012 D1 Nautilus $8,700 or a 2102 Caldera Niagara $8,500  neither is available for wet test, and both include the standard things (i.e.steps, lifter, starter chems, and delivery.)

I like the color combination a little bit better on the Nautilus and I found the seating (at least dry) a little bit more comfortable in the Niagara...  The Niagara has more bells and whistles but the Nautilus has full foam insulation...  How much should I really fret over such things?  I liked both dealers so at least that's not a factor.

I'd really like to hear any thoughts you guys may have on these prices and any pros and cons you see in either of these spas.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Another wannabe looking for advice
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:54:10 am »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Another wannabe looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:37:54 am »
Both will be well insulated, D1 uses ½ lb foam and Caldera uses Fibercore. Both are good brands but thats a great price on the Niagara and thats an excellent spa.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 05:42:24 pm »
D1 Nautilus my personal favorite tub. Elegant, simple, laid out well and a good reputation of long standing reliability.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 05:42:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42