What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone have any experience with rockspool (hybrid in-ground)spas?  (Read 5615 times)

HT2020

I just saw something about this online   www.rockspool.spa      It's a hybrid concept between an acrylic tub and an in-ground spa.  Looks absolutely beautiful with rocks, fountain etc.  My concern is that the website has shocking grammatical errors and some technical issues ie: I am not entirely sure how professional this outfit is.  Nonetheless, the spas look beautiful.

Hot Tub Forum

jacksonbird03

Re: Anyone have any experience with rockspool (hybrid in-ground)spas?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:40:12 am »
Hey sorry but the link www.rockspool.spa which you provided is not active ...

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:25:48 am »
rockpool.com
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

mandtra

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:29:32 pm »
i cant seem to find that link. or make it work .   

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 11:54:36 am »
I got nothin..................
Retired

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

HT2020

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 12:19:02 pm »
Turns out that they're out of business.  They're now doing solar panels (according to the woman who answered the phone)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 02:11:30 pm »
Turns out that they're out of business.  They're now doing solar panels (according to the woman who answered the phone)

Poor Bob!

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

emenard1

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 03:35:48 pm »
We actually just purchased a USED Rockspool after looking for one for over 5 years. I tried contacting the distributor/website to purchase one but I did not like how there is no address for contact. We had a local Pool Company install the spa and it works and looks GREAT! We do think they installed it a little unlevel, because the jet for the "spa seat" sticks out of the water and sprays all over. We were told its level and how the manufacturer made it, but I cant seem to get anyone to call me back from Rockspool. I am glad we didnt spend the 25K for this set up since no one seems to be available at this company to answer questions. I havent found ANY OTHER company that makes any kind of in ground fake/faux rock spa's? I believe this would be a GREAT backyard item for many and I know once friends come and see ours they are going to want one also but I have no company to refer these people to. If anyone knows of any similar spa company I can refer people to or know of the original manufacturer, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Thank You

rin-spa-aic

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:48 pm »
We actually just purchased a USED Rockspool after looking for one for over 5 years. I tried contacting the distributor/website to purchase one but I did not like how there is no address for contact. We had a local Pool Company install the spa and it works and looks GREAT! We do think they installed it a little unlevel, because the jet for the "spa seat" sticks out of the water and sprays all over. We were told its level and how the manufacturer made it, but I cant seem to get anyone to call me back from Rockspool. I am glad we didnt spend the 25K for this set up since no one seems to be available at this company to answer questions. I havent found ANY OTHER company that makes any kind of in ground fake/faux rock spa's? I believe this would be a GREAT backyard item for many and I know once friends come and see ours they are going to want one also but I have no company to refer these people to. If anyone knows of any similar spa company I can refer people to or know of the original manufacturer, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Thank You

My Dad has a Bradford Spa at his house, you can see images here.
http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php?topic=16603.0

Diamond Spas is another customer maker that has been recommended on this forum before.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42