What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is a dealer supposed to level a Hot tub ?  (Read 2551 times)

kurt6137

Is a dealer supposed to level a Hot tub ?
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:51:05 am »
I have a question, I have a hot springs sovereign hot tub being delivered sometime this month or beginning of April.  I had my last hot tub on a fairly new patio, which is pitched to drain water off of patio, like any patio would be. I noticed the tub was not perfectly level and the water would climb up higher on one side, not drastically, but noticeable. My question is should , I have the dealer level the new tub ?  Can this be done safely and what type of item would you use to level it ?  , without having critters or insects having a open door into my tub. The sovereign is a 2013, I don't know if the bottom is completely sealed. Looked at a Grande in the showroom and I could see the foam, but maybe that was for demonstration purposes. I would think, it does not make a difference if it is not exactly level, am I looking to much into this ?  All replies appreciated, as always.

Hot Tub Forum

Is a dealer supposed to level a Hot tub ?
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:51:05 am »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Is a dealer supposed to level a Hot tub ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:03:34 pm »
I have a question, I have a hot springs sovereign hot tub being delivered sometime this month or beginning of April.  I had my last hot tub on a fairly new patio, which is pitched to drain water off of patio, like any patio would be. I noticed the tub was not perfectly level and the water would climb up higher on one side, not drastically, but noticeable. My question is should , I have the dealer level the new tub ?  Can this be done safely and what type of item would you use to level it ?  , without having critters or insects having a open door into my tub. The sovereign is a 2013, I don't know if the bottom is completely sealed. Looked at a Grande in the showroom and I could see the foam, but maybe that was for demonstration purposes. I would think, it does not make a difference if it is not exactly level, am I looking to much into this ?  All replies appreciated, as always.

You can shim that spa and the dealer will have specific directions on how to do so proplery. If you talk to them ahead of time they can probably do so for you uon delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Is a dealer supposed to level a Hot tub ?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 01:03:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42