What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Geo spa  (Read 62835 times)

brillskill

Re: Geo spa
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 02:26:23 pm »
yea i think so too,,just so ya know if i get a few good years outa this thing ill be satisfied,,after all i know what to except for 3 grand...btw heres the model just branded differently...http://calspas.com/aqua-select-spas/aqua-select-as730b/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 02:26:23 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 02:08:53 pm »
"Requires 15 amp dedicated circuit"

Owner's manual says 20 amp circuit.  Buyer beware.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

brillskill

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 02:19:28 pm »
Yea I read that..luckily I'm replacing another 110 and already have 20 amp dedicated

brillskill

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 04:26:53 pm »
Yea "buy a decent used hot tub" look at the posts by hotub63..

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2013, 06:39:33 pm »

Usually something to good to be true is just that. Buying a used tub From a dealer with a warranty is the way to go with used tubs

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2013, 07:26:50 pm »

Actually its "buy a decent used spa but inspect it yourself first to be sure its fully operating". Of course that may have happened and the move may have created or exposed an issue as can happen. I'm not sure of the exact details. There is always an inherent risk when buying used from an individual instead of a dealer but the person buying it knows this and choses the route because you can get more for less but a certain % of the time you'll have an issue to resolve. It may be simple and he may be wise to bring in someone experienced to diagnose it.

brillskill

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2013, 07:38:13 pm »
Now he needs to remove a"filter stand pipe"..lmfao !!!

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2013, 08:41:40 pm »
Now he needs to remove a"filter stand pipe"..lmfao !!!

I'm not sure if you know how meaningless that is. Thats the equivalent of somone asking how to remove the license plate on your car. Actually its easier to do and is made simply to unscrew but he was unaware, its not a problem as i believe you had surmised.

brillskill

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »
No ..I actually know u simply unscrew it..just thought it was hilarious he asked:)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2013, 08:52:52 pm »
No ..I actually know u simply unscrew it..just thought it was hilarious he asked:)

We prefer to help people, not laugh at them because their question seems stupid.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bimmerdog

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2013, 10:00:01 pm »

We prefer to help people, not laugh at them because their question seems stupid.
No on here they just post a picture of some guy they think is me with a gun.  Class act

brillskill

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »
Help people ?..perhaps you do.. As for many others if its not the tub they sell than its no good..btw I meant no disrespect with my comment about un screwing the cap..my point was its just one more issue he has with his used tub ..Dog I know they take everything very serious up in here !..:)

bimmerdog

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2013, 11:46:54 pm »
Brillskill you are going to get the same comment I got when I came here and actually questioned the special ones why some thing was better or prove to me what they were saying was correct. All I got was "this site was great until you showed up"   I'm not politically correct and never will be. I will question ANY ONE that says something is better then something else with out any proof except for "I saw it with my own eyes"    :P

brillskill

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2013, 09:15:55 am »
I hear ya Dog..btw my geo is being delivered Tuesday ..I'll give the complete TRUE run down on it

bimmerdog

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2013, 10:55:57 am »
I will be waiting to hear how it goes.  You already know if the review is good you will get "it's OK now but it won't hold up like the the expensive tubs"  If you say it has any problems you will then get "we told you it was a waste of money"  It's a no win but who gives a rats behind.  Hope every thing goes well for you and the new tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2013, 10:55:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42