What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: laguna bay spas  (Read 9214 times)

brillskill

Re: laguna bay spas
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 07:01:27 pm »
The price range isn't the issue..but paying a huge premium for sub par service is!..it's just a principal thing with me ..no to sound arrogant but I could pretty much afford any tub .there are 2 important points with me..first im
More of a swimmer I swim all the time in
My pool in the summer maybe I go in the tub for 5-10 minutes on a cool night..secondly it's more for my kids,they love it..but I won't do business with a slimey character period!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 07:01:27 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 07:32:45 pm »
I hear you it just sucks you can't find a dealer to trust In Long Island.  There are at least 10 out there that i Saw n a web search have you talked to them all?

aviator

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 07:44:36 pm »
Have a friend who does a lot of biz here out of china. This is available for $600. He has been to a factory there in China.

JohnnyK45

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 11:41:36 pm »
The sales reps hammer our local Craigslist with their tubs; one always at $2800, 51 jets - insane list price stated.

I love how they don't even provide a phone number on their main website; I would NEVER do business with a company that doesn't list a phone number in which I can call and talk with someone.

J

brillskill

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 10:35:49 pm »
They actually have sales reps that either have a showroom or they arrange the shipping to a local terminal and than deliver to you and place in yard,there is a number on the Laguna site and you can call and they are actually helpful..those Craigslist adds are just people who get paid a commission to handle the delivery..you can buy direct from Laguna and than have the spa handled by the salesperson for delivery..I actually checked out a friends x-6 (it ain't a jacuzzi or hot springs)..but trust me for 3800 bucks (4100) put in place in your yard it's hard to beat..the thing had speakers and a woofer!..sounded pretty good believe it or not..as far as components I have no clue how well built it is..but my friends is 2 and half years old and he has no issues except for initial hook up he said the wiring was tough cause the panel was small..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 10:35:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42