What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Life smart tub  (Read 17625 times)

brillskill

Re: Life smart tub
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 09:53:19 pm »
Lol!..even better just bring it to the curb and they pick it up:).. Seriously the point is they stand behind everything they sell and if the customer isn't happy they do what's right!..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 09:53:19 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 06:00:41 am »
No money refunded. In store credit. Ya gota buy more Asian stuff.
Retired

bimmerdog

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 12:36:57 pm »
No money refunded. In store credit. Ya gota buy more Asian stuff.

Really I guess they changed their return policy in the last month.  I bought my wife a Life Fitness T7-0 Treadmill for $3,800.  We put it in out bedroom. She loved it.  After two months she decided to put it in the basement with the rest of the gym equipment.  It would not fit in the area she wanted to put it.  So loaded it in the back of the truck went to our Costco and got the full amount put back on our Amex card. No store credit.  We did buy a new one a week later that was the right size. So I guess we just got lucky.

What do you mean  "buy more Asian stuff"  If you are talking about the hot tub the OP is thinking of buying  "To make a claim under this warranty, contact Watkins Manufacturing Corporation, at 1280 Park Center Drive, Vista, California, 92081  I believe they make nice products. 

brillskill

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 12:44:28 pm »
he is wrong,like you said they credit either the amex,debit card or refund cash if you used cash

bimmerdog

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 12:48:13 pm »
he is wrong,like you said they credit either the amex,debit card or refund cash if you used cash

I know he is wrong. 

So what is the decision on the hot tub?  I will be very interested in what you think of it.

brillskill

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 12:53:41 pm »
a great new friend ( from here) has been informing me throuh emails,im going to go with the aquaterra verona or transport sold by costco..i believe its the same manufacturer watkins..the aquaterra has a heating element.the reviews look great and as mentioned its costco!..just waiting till all my snow clears and trying to see if it goes on sale again at 2999

bimmerdog

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 02:38:12 pm »
Sounds great. I understand the snow thing. I can almost see my backyard grass for the first time in 3 months. 

brillskill

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 03:07:01 pm »
yea we got 26 inches from nemo,just about all melted,ill let ya know how i like the tub as soon as its plugged in,,thx for all your input

brillskill

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:17 pm »
ok,heres the deal:..lifesmart,freeflow and aquaterra are all made by watkins and are pretty much the same tubs with different names,THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES,for instance all aquaterra use heating elements but some lifesmarts only use friction heat (the pump creates the heat)..other than that its really all about minor options on each like stainlees jets and ozonators...hope this helps!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42