What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi Swim spa  (Read 5318 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Jacuzzi Swim spa
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:52:59 pm »
So now that the D1 deal is done I'm betting the Jacuzzi Swim spa will be out by mid summer...at the lastest it will introduced at the trade show this year!

Whatcha think?

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Swim spa
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:52:59 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Jacuzzi Swim spa
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:19:56 pm »
 I haven't heard a word from our rep, but I think she is in Hawaii for the dealer meeting.  It will be interesting to see what they come up with. 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 02:25:21 pm »
So now that the D1 deal is done I'm betting the Jacuzzi Swim spa will be out by mid summer...at the lastest it will introduced at the trade show this year!

Whatcha think?

I agree, this had to be about getting in the swim spa market more than anything. I kind of wonder how long they'll really keep D1 spas on as a separate spa entity. I also assume they'll look to consolidate it all under one roof someday but that would have to be a pretty big plant and I'm sure they'll be smart and take things slowly other than accelerating getting the swim spas to the Jacuzzi/Sundance dealers. Time will tell.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 02:37:02 pm »
  It's kinda like Thermospas I am pretty sure they have just left them alone to do what they do, long term who knows.  They do have a tremendous lead system which is part of the reason they bought them, but I have yet to see a lead from them.

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 04:59:26 pm »
  It's kinda like Thermospas I am pretty sure they have just left them alone to do what they do, long term who knows.  They do have a tremendous lead system which is part of the reason they bought them, but I have yet to see a lead from them.

get someones phone number from an infomercial and harass them with phone calls 25 times a day...I would assume Jacuzzi put an end to this type of "spamming" style...I've had people coming in yelling at me about this crap (claiming that its us who's calling) so I've had to google that thermospas number so many times to prove it wasn't us that I know it by heart

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 05:12:56 pm »

get someones phone number from an infomercial and harass them with phone calls 25 times a day...I would assume Jacuzzi put an end to this type of "spamming" style...I've had people coming in yelling at me about this crap (claiming that its us who's calling) so I've had to google that thermospas number so many times to prove it wasn't us that I know it by heart

Yeah thats what there gonna do ::)   

I put my name/info on the H,springs site about a year ago.   I was called within a day or so, then every other day for a week.  I finally told him I already bought something else.   He then told me I made a mistake, and I should take it back and come see them.  Go figure..   

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 05:23:16 pm »

Yeah thats what there gonna do ::)   

I put my name/info on the H,springs site about a year ago.   I was called within a day or so, then every other day for a week.  I finally told him I already bought something else.   He then told me I made a mistake, and I should take it back and come see them.  Go figure..

re-read Jim...I said thats what they DID do...followed up with "I assume Jacuzzi will/has changed that policy"

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 05:23:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42