What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First timer for a hot tub, looking at Sundace Optima  (Read 8490 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: First timer for a hot tub, looking at Sundace Optima
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:44 am »
The Optima is a lot more comfortable. The jets are better as in how they feel on the body.  You feel that you have more room in the Optima. 

If you wet test 2 spas and one is a much better fit for you that has no bearing on the quality of either. What is means is one fit better than the other for you. Someone else could have the exact opposite experience in their wet test. There really is an implied "IMO" when you make these statements so you really can't say who is right or wrong.
Well since you quoted me I have to agree with you.  If you read all my statements I never said the quality of one was better then the other. In fact it was the HS salesman that did that for me.  After all my research (Internet is a great thing sometimes) I was very happy to buy either a Hot Springs or a Sundance.  It's like Chev Vs Ford.  If you own a Ford then Chev sucks  kind of a thing. 

The really funny thing for me was  NEVER ONCE did the salesman at Sundance have anything but good things to say about Hot Springs.  He explained to me why he thought his spa was better but he also told me I could not go wrong with either one.  Did he do this because Hot Springs is better? I have no idea but he talked to me not down to me like the HS salesman did. 

Oh and SunOptima it is still a good price 8)

Those are two good brands and yes, it can be a bit like Ford and Chevy but sometimes the way a salesperson goes about things can turn a person off. We always tell people its not only about the brand/model but also about the dealership and or/salespeople. Your expereince with the different salespeople doesn't really surprise me and I'm glad you're happy with your spa and the dealer experience can be key.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: First timer for a hot tub, looking at Sundace Optima
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42