What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: many troubles with dynasty tub  (Read 2657 times)

jojo

many troubles with dynasty tub
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:57 pm »
hi everyone ,i have finally had enough .i have a dynasty posiden model tub -nothing but trouble you name it stereo,jets led lites now its leaking at a diverter valve and somewhere underneath the footwell area outside the tub ..anybody have one and been able to fix these things without a tub tech bill ?
thanx

Hot Tub Forum

many troubles with dynasty tub
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:36:57 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: many troubles with dynasty tub
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:04:10 am »
Welcome to the forum.  I had a Dynasty for nearly 10 years. I'm not that mechanically inclined so I paid.  Now, I got 5-6 good years out of it, but the last couple years trying to even talk to the people at the factory to order parts was a real nightmare.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

jojo

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 06:51:40 pm »
hi thanx for the welcome !these tubs are too expensive to not fix them i guess. if there were places too offer a set of replcement valves and such at a fraction of the manufacturer it might not be so bad im starting to think its like a boat or anythine to do with water its expensive.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 06:51:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42