What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: IQ 2020 control panel  (Read 3074 times)

Jixer430

IQ 2020 control panel
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:28:13 pm »
I have a tiger river 115 v Bengal M hot tub. I upgraded my control panel to the new IQ 2020 control box. I also upgraded my heater. When they sent the diagram and jumper instructions for the new control box contained inside was the diagram for the original IQ2020 box that dident have the h1 or h2 slot on the diagram. I have followed everything I can online and my jet pumps work and the heater light is on but I am not getting any power to my heater from the board. Can any anyone send me a link to the new diagram for the IQ2020 panel or give me some suggestions of you think it is a jumper problem. I put the meter on the board and the board is getting constant power.

Hot Tub Forum

IQ 2020 control panel
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:28:13 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: IQ 2020 control panel
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:41 pm »
Two things to check first:

Do you have the leads to the heater installed into the H1 and H2 slots? That is a difference, as you pointed out, and the heater goes to those two connection points. That means you will have to make a jumper which skips the H2 as you set your IQ board up to run on 110. Cut out the center peg on one of the two three-peg jumpers included in your new IQ and jump from 1 to 2, skipping over H2. Then the other jumper goes in just as it was on the old IQ. I think it's 3,4,5, but verify that.

Next, see if you need to put a jumper on the "press Sw" pins on the top of the mother board - if you heater doesn't have a pressure switch, you will need to jump the pins. The jumper may have been shipped with the IQ box, if not, jump them with anything to test, then order a jumper (or make one).

Let us know how this goes...

HTH

8)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:30:46 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: IQ 2020 control panel
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42