What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as a 4-person spa with a footprint under 78 x 86 inches?  (Read 13608 times)

JohnnyK45

Great photo gallery on your website Dr. Spa!  Neat hot tubs!

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Thank you
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
@jcots.  That pinnacle spa is perhaps the worst spa I have ever seen.  You obviously must work for them

MWFriedman

I've been doing a similar search and narrowed it down to a Freeflow Passport (which has been discontinued, but you can buy it from Costco as the Aqua Terra Transport with only a 1 year warranty) and I'm now seriously considering a Marquis Mirage.  I came across a used one from 2009, and I'm not sure about it, but the new models are gorgeous.  I wet tested both, though, and surprisingly liked the Freeflow jets better.  Not sure what I'm going to buy yet.

annnne

we finally wet-tested and put a down payment on a winner: the Maax 270 (from a local Coast/Cal Coop dealer). Thanks, everyone, for your help. :-)

WestCamp

I know you have purchased already, but if others are searching this post, Beachcombers 540 model is 70"x86"x38" and seats 5.  It was a choice we were considering, but we had a bit more space to work with so we moved to the 578 model.  Strictly an FYI for those who are lurking for info!  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42