What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Spas & Elite Spas  (Read 9370 times)

jonnyboy2807

Vita Spas & Elite Spas
« on: September 08, 2012, 10:24:55 pm »
Maybe a boring silly question. Both Vita and Elite are made by Maax, both advertise the same features.  The brochures are absolutely identical, as are the models inside (but with different names).  So my question would be, if I can find reviews or info on the Vita Series 500 Envie can I assume the same good/bad things about the Elite 5600 I ordered last week? Is Elite just a name they use in Canada, and Vita what they market in the U.S.? I had the sense that a number of people here know Vita well enough, but that Elite was some sort of barely known marginal brand. To make it more confusing, it seems Maax sells the same spas under their own name as well.

It bugs me.

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Spas & Elite Spas
« on: September 08, 2012, 10:24:55 pm »

jonnyboy2807

Re: Vita Spas & Elite Spas
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 08:39:26 pm »
Okay, never mind, found my own answer.  Maax has been buying up spa competitors for that past couple of years, your individuality will be absorbed into the collective.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 10:05:50 pm »
Since you found your answer, I don't mind hi-jacking just a bit.

I have an oldemodelle Vita Bijou. I'm wondering if the blower can be adjusted. I'm not talking about the air that is adjusted with the two knobs (I told you it was an older model) that mixes withe the water jets, rather the air when you push the button for the blower. The blower creates so much force that we can't really enjoy it. It bubbles so violently that it throws water about 6-7" above the level of the still water, splashing your face. We don't even use the blower except for shorspurtsts to mix the chemicals. Any suggestions?
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 10:05:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42