What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Our new hot tub - Sundance Aspen  (Read 4802 times)

zybar

Our new hot tub - Sundance Aspen
« on: August 27, 2012, 07:21:29 am »
It was delivered last Thursday and we have been enjoying it immensely over the last four days!   8)

Other than some learning experiences - kids running across long stretches of grass/dirt to go from our neighbor's pool to our hot tub and not washing their feet, water getting cloudy from so many people using the hot tub and not adding enough chlorine, etc...everything is going well.

Here is picture of the hot tub right after it was filled:

George

Hot Tub Forum

Our new hot tub - Sundance Aspen
« on: August 27, 2012, 07:21:29 am »

JohnnyK45

Re: Our new hot tub - Sundance Aspen
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 01:15:35 pm »
A very nice looking tub George; lots of jets on that one from another inside shot I saw.  In your photo, is that water level a bit high?  Wondering if 4 people sat in there, if the water would be spilling over the edge a little.  I'm also not a fan of factory placed stickers, I don't like them, I'd remove those two stickers before they become more difficult to take off, or create different fade spots over time (just me though  :D, most likely don't give a rip...).

J

manwgoldengun

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 01:18:35 pm »
Awesome tub!!  Can't go wrong with a Sundance Aspen.  Enjoy!!  (yeah, take those pesky stickers off!)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 01:21:17 pm »
Thanks for coming back and sharing, I'll look forward to hearing how the coming months and year work out for you. There is a 50% chance I may be joining you in the Sundance owners club this week.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

zybar

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 05:50:16 pm »
A very nice looking tub George; lots of jets on that one from another inside shot I saw.  In your photo, is that water level a bit high?  Wondering if 4 people sat in there, if the water would be spilling over the edge a little.  I'm also not a fan of factory placed stickers, I don't like them, I'd remove those two stickers before they become more difficult to take off, or create different fade spots over time (just me though  :D, most likely don't give a rip...).

J

Water level is slightly lower now and all the stickers are off. 

George

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 05:50:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42