What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: customer service after the purchase  (Read 2796 times)

cmdrews

customer service after the purchase
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »
I just purchased a clearwater hot tub and am questioning whether I should even have it delivered.  I have been reading the review and it seems that customer service seems to be a major problem for several manufacutures.  I want to be able to rely on the company to stand behind their product if something goes wrong and help me fix it.  Does anyone have any opinions about Clearwater's customer service or what brands they have recieved exceptional customer service.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

customer service after the purchase
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: customer service after the purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »
well more often than not good customer service would come directly from the local dealer of each individual brand because those are the folks that would hand the sale, delivery, orientation, a location to have water tested/buy supplies and they would also handle any warranty work if needed.  So I guess I'm asking are you referring to poor reviews of Clearwater as a manufacturer? or your poor reviews on your actual local dealer that you bought from?

Hot Tub Forum

Re: customer service after the purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42