What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Optima, Caldera Niagra Price Check  (Read 3269 times)

misterwhisker

Sundance Optima, Caldera Niagra Price Check
« on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:20 pm »
Can anyone give me an idea of what either spa is going for.
Both dealers in NJ seem to be about the same quality with the edge going to the Sundance dealer.

I wet tested the Optima tonight and was quite impressed.
I was quoted $10,495+tax (US) for an Optima(no stereo) with cover, lifter, stars, delivery and chemical kit.(about $9,850 with current rebate).

I'm going to wet test the Niagra tomorrow and I don't have a price yet on that model.

Let me know what I should expect to pay for either spa.

Thanks!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Optima, Caldera Niagra Price Check
« on: July 19, 2012, 08:36:20 pm »

goose973

Re: Sundance Optima, Caldera Niagra Price Check
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 10:18:00 am »
The optima price is in the reasonable ballpark. It may be a bit high but only a few hundred dollars, if at all. If you like the dealer, I wouldn't be concerned about a couple hundred bucks.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 10:59:16 am »
Can anyone give me an idea of what either spa is going for.
Both dealers in NJ seem to be about the same quality with the edge going to the Sundance dealer.

I wet tested the Optima tonight and was quite impressed.
I was quoted $10,495+tax (US) for an Optima(no stereo) with cover, lifter, stars, delivery and chemical kit.(about $9,850 with current rebate).

I'm going to wet test the Niagra tomorrow and I don't have a price yet on that model.

Let me know what I should expect to pay for either spa.

Thanks!!!

You're halfway there and going about it the right way. Probably similarly priced so assuming both dealers seem like the  kind of places you'd feel comfortable making a deal, let those wet tests be your guide.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

malvese

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 03:32:57 pm »
Did you end up buying the Optima?  I am going thru the same comparison and was quoted 12,000 for the Optima with Stereo, cover, lift ozone and delivery.  Im sure that the dealer will come down on price but would be interested to know which way you went and the price that you settled on

THanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 03:32:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42