What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The end of the traveling circus?  (Read 5346 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
The end of the traveling circus?
« on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:06 am »
I called the dealer who services my Dynasty, my original dealer is serving time, and found out they are now carrying Master Spas, but primarily that's for the swim spas, didn't see any regular tubs on their floor. I learned part of their contract with Master says, "no traveling circus in our town"  I wonder if that will catch on.

Speaking of Dynasty, The Hot Springs dealer in town picked up Dynasty. They (Dynasty) have been slow getting a pump to my servicing dealer.  Now they are asking questions.  They don't have my serial number on file, I find that off and questionable. I guess any thought of my being a repeat customer is out the window.  I guess I'll be without a spa for awhile, the pump seized up totally last night.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:49:22 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

The end of the traveling circus?
« on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:06 am »

mjb

Re: The end of the traveling circus?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 11:01:26 am »
Bill, we do have several spas from Master Spas as well as some of their swim and fitness models on display.
Sorry for the difficulty in obtaining the pump from your current manufacturer.  I quess you will have to bring your suit and towel here to hot tub in one of our eight running spas !!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 11:56:08 am »
Suit?  That's asking an awful lot.  I didn't see any Master tubs the last time I was there, but I wasn't looking either.  The Master 850 was on my short list back in 03 when I bought my Dynasty. At that time the guys with the pink truck were carrying them.  I might have bought, except for after our visit, I sent the salesman an email, and I think he forgot I was just in his store, he replied back in a rather nasty tone that he didn't sell over the internet, he only dealt in person.

BTW, just to be clear, I was annoyed that Dynasty doesn't have my serial number on file, not you guys.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:31:12 pm »
I called the dealer who services my Dynasty, my original dealer is serving time, and found out they are now carrying Master Spas, but primarily that's for the swim spas, didn't see any regular tubs on their floor. I learned part of their contract with Master says, "no traveling circus in our town"  I wonder if that will catch on.

Maybe they think that guy can sell more than their deplorable traveling circus. I'm sure its still coming to most major cities just like the plague did in Europe.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

mjb

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 01:21:50 pm »
Yes Bill, since we're a family store you'll at least need your speedo ;D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:08:19 pm »
Yes Bill, since we're a family store you'll at least need your speedo ;D

Noted,

On that note, what Jacuzzi or Sundance is in your demo room now?

mjb

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 05:13:46 pm »
We have the following spas available to demo.  In our demo room you can wet test a Jacuzzi J-355, a Sundance Optima, a Nordic Warrior XL and a Master Spa CS 862.  You also have the choice of taking a test soak in a Jacuzzi J-280, a Sundance Optima, or a Master Spa Legacy SE Inspire out in the showroom. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:06:11 pm by Forum Admin »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:50:50 pm »
We have the following spas available to demo.  In our demo room you can wet test a Jacuzzi J-355, a Sundance Optima, a Nordic Warrior XL and a Master Spa CS 862.  You also have the choice of taking a test soak in a Jacuzzi J-280, a Sundance Optima, or a Master Spa Legacy SE Inspire out in the showroom.

The optima/Altimar are on my list, Never been in a Jacuzzi, might have to consider trying it.  I'm totally ignorant of the Master line.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:50:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42