What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Bengal tub operation  (Read 4414 times)

rocks911

Tiger River Bengal tub operation
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:08:28 am »
I just installed a 2007 Tiger River Bengal spa in my back yard.
Operation of the spa seems pretty straightforward but I was wondering about programming this thing. The manual is a little weak.
Can I program the tub to cycle on and off? I'm concerned about electricity use and dont need the thing at 104 degrees through the night.
What are the settings past 104 degrees for? If I continue to press the temp button I get ut1, ut2, ut3...what are these all about?

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Bengal tub operation
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:08:28 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Tiger River Bengal tub operation
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:57:23 am »
I just installed a 2007 Tiger River Bengal spa in my back yard.
Operation of the spa seems pretty straightforward but I was wondering about programming this thing. The manual is a little weak.
Can I program the tub to cycle on and off? I'm concerned about electricity use and dont need the thing at 104 degrees through the night.
What are the settings past 104 degrees for? If I continue to press the temp button I get ut1, ut2, ut3...what are these all about?

This is a question I've gotten a few times on spas. Your brand is well insulated and while I don't think you can cycle the heater on and off like you want, you really don't need to. Set it to your temp and enjoy it. If you go out a town for a couple weeks then you can lower it.

If you want you can try this little test. Set the temp to 104 as you like it but then when its up to temp lower it down to 90º and close the cover. By lowering the temp that far you’ve disabled the heater and then you can monitor the temp to see how well it holds. Leave it closed for a couple days without using it but once or twice a day open it just long enough to just check the temp. If its as well insulated as I believe you'll find the spa holds the heat very well even though your heater won't have been running.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:00:34 am »
Tiger River has a 24hr Circ. Pump...there is nothing to program, set your temp and let it run

rocks911

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:06:45 am »
Thanks for the replies.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:06:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42