What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Life  (Read 11403 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Jacuzzi J 465 Flow switch problems
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:16 pm »
  Does the dealer have a web site you can leave a comment on??   ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 08:03:16 pm »

smackman

life
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 09:51:19 pm »
Maybe one day
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:36:03 pm by smackman »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 12:31:23 am »
Yes they do but I doubt they would care.

No but people who might buy from him will..

smackman

Life
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 03:38:09 pm »
Live and Learn
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:36:34 pm by smackman »

smackman

Life
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »
28 days
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:36:48 pm by smackman »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Life
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 11:35:32 pm »
What is the update on your tub and flowswitch problem?

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

smackman

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 12:21:25 pm »
What is the update on your tub and flowswitch problem?

8)

Still down; day 35. I cannot comment to much. Someone likes to send threads by email. Not Cool. >:(
I have no idea when I will get my issue fixed. Fingers are crossed for today.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 11:42:03 am »
"Threads" or "Threats?"

8)

smackman

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 11:22:01 pm »
"Threads" or "Threats?"

8)

This Thread or parts of this thread was Sent by email to my dealership. I was stupid for using the dealerships name but I never would have thought someone would email this thread to my dealership in a million years.

Live and Learn. Maybe this individual thought that would help the situation but it was totally the opposite. I have moved on but be careful what you write because the email button on a thread is easy to use.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 11:30:36 am »
I don't think you were stupid at all that you gave details. Posting problems with dealers in a public forum like this or the many other ones is a great way to bring pressure to bear on a slow customer service situation. Many people who are shopping for tubs come to places like this JUST to see if the local dealer has a good rep or not.

The fact that the dealer responded by NOT putting it into gear and getting your tub back into operation totally baffles me. I just can't even think that way. Sorry!

8)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:36:50 am by Chas »

smackman

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 10:56:44 am »
I don't think you were stupid at all that you gave details. Posting problems with dealers in a public forum like this or the many other ones is a great way to bring pressure to bear on a slow customer service situation. Many people who are shopping for tubs come to places like this JUST to see if the local dealer has a good rep or not.

The fact that the dealer responded by NOT putting it into gear and getting your tub back into operation totally baffles me. I just can't even think that way. Sorry!

8)

Well, The pressure was put on me with a WAIVER OF RELEASE meaning they would no longer Honor my Warranty and stated that Jacuzzi would Honor his/her decision. This came from the manager at the Dealership. I do not need that.

Also, It has been 40 days and I am still down; That is the bottom line and there is absolutely 0 I can do about it.

My dealings with Jacuzzi are very crippled from here forward. I do realize this is not Jacuzzi but the company is as good as the dealership representing them. There is absolutely no reason I should still be down IMO
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:59:33 am by smackman »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2012, 02:42:00 pm »

8)

Well, The pressure was put on me with a WAIVER OF RELEASE meaning they would no longer Honor my Warranty and stated that Jacuzzi would Honor his/her decision. This came from the manager at the Dealership. I do not need that.

Also, It has been 40 days and I am still down; That is the bottom line and there is absolutely 0 I can do about it.

My dealings with Jacuzzi are very crippled from here forward. I do realize this is not Jacuzzi but the company is as good as the dealership representing them. There is absolutely no reason I should still be down IMO

You know the dealer isn't going to help you. Now you need to find out if Jacuzzi is going to step up.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

smackman

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »

8)

You know the dealer isn't going to help you. Now you need to find out if Jacuzzi is going to step up.

It would "blow your mind" if you knew how much I have been in Contact with Jacuzzi of California. The local Rep for my area called me about a week ago. It is a long story how he got involved; He called me with a private number. LOL I guess he did not want any return phone calls. I will say, He is helping; He is also having all my speakers replaced; also the radio and all the wiring harnesses are being replace to try and fix why I blow speakers; I have blown over 10 and this does seem to be a isolated issue with my Hot Tub. The flow switch issue was addressed but.......

Like I said, I have exhausted everything I know to do. I am suppose to get fixed this week. I have been told that for over 3 weeks from Jacuzzi  but I am at the mercy of the local dealership.

Here is the really sad part; Out of this 40+ days of being down, I have been called by this dealership 1 time; We find all our information out by calling the Service Technician. We were told to call the service tech ourselves for warranty work even though he is under contract with Jacuzzi.

A Jacuzzi Hot Tub owner has to get his service from there local dealer. I have always had good service but my only issue was speakers blowing not the HT out of order.

Jacuzzi of California is limited to what they can do. The guy that worked with me was great but he also will no longer get involved or return even a email. I think he has been chastised for getting somewhat aggressive with the dealership. That is only a guess; My conversations with this guy have always been great and the what you would expect from a big company like Jacuzzi but once again I have learned if you local dealer "balks" on you, There is little help for the Customer.

It is extremely difficult to get to the Manager level at Jacuzzi; I was fortunate but I am thick headed. LOL Having a Master Degree in Electronic Technology and a minor in Business management only helps so much. LOL

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:25:21 pm by smackman »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2012, 05:04:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42