What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: SpAudio Equipment  (Read 5000 times)

whit

SpAudio Equipment
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:35:43 pm »
I did not see a classifieds section in this forum, so please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong spot... 

I have what I believe is a complete SpAudio system, and an additional couple of amps and the outdoor speakers sets that I would like to sell (new in the box).  I had family in the spa business (now out of business) that gave us a tub and this system (and other individual items...amps, speakers).  Turns out the tub would not accomodate this system (no space for amp, not compatible with control board...I dont know jack about hot tubs, but I think those were the reasons).  Anyway, I had the idea I might use the amplifiers for other audio purposes since they're so nice (I'm a "tinkerer"), however I cant seem to find any data/schematics for the amps, and I dont have the time right now....and my wife is tired of this stuff taking up storage space. 

I know the ballpark prices for the system, amps, transducers, etc.  I'd be willing to entertain any reasonable offers.  I opened the boxes and took pictures, and I can provide those upon request.  I can also provide a complete box inventory, parts numbers, additional pictures, etc.  Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Whit

Hot Tub Forum

SpAudio Equipment
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:35:43 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: SpAudio Equipment
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:04:57 am »
Dude, try this thing called Craigslist.

d00nut

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 12:12:42 am »
And good luck!  SpAudio....  :'(

Flyonthewall

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 04:30:18 pm »
sorry but anyone would be a fool to buy this piece of equipment without being able to install it and verify its usability first. 

john371999

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 12:41:30 am »
I did not see a classifieds section in this forum, so please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong spot... 

I have what I believe is a complete SpAudio system, and an additional couple of amps and the outdoor speakers sets that I would like to sell (new in the box).  I had family in the spa business (now out of business) that gave us a tub and this system (and other individual items...amps, speakers).  Turns out the tub would not accomodate this system (no space for amp, not compatible with control board...I dont know jack about hot tubs, but I think those were the reasons).  Anyway, I had the idea I might use the amplifiers for other audio purposes since they're so nice (I'm a "tinkerer"), however I cant seem to find any data/schematics for the amps, and I dont have the time right now....and my wife is tired of this stuff taking up storage space. 

I know the ballpark prices for the system, amps, transducers, etc.  I'd be willing to entertain any reasonable offers.  I opened the boxes and took pictures, and I can provide those upon request.  I can also provide a complete box inventory, parts numbers, additional pictures, etc.  Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Whit

Whit - interested in the equipment - john......john371999@yahoo.com

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 10:58:58 am »
It's actually pretty easy to confirm this sound system will fit your spa or not:

HotSpring Portable Spa (only - no Tiger River or Caldera)
The "Aux Panel" must have four buttons - Two for light (+-), One for jets, and one marked "Mode."

Some models will require a small expansion board be plugged into the main board so the amp can interface - readily available and not expensive.

HTH

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 10:58:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42