What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Caldera MP3 sound system......  (Read 2794 times)

JB1SNOWMAN

Caldera MP3 sound system......
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:17:27 am »
Does anyone here have it and is it worth it?

I'm looking to get some honest feedback on the system from anyone here who might have this system installed on their spa, I have a 2011 Salina and am considering upgrading with this system. Was wondering in particular if the speakers sound ok as they are mounted "inside" the top rim of the tub and will more than likely see the water splashed onto them, specifically when there is going to be a few people in the tub and the water level rises.
Also looking to get a price as my dealer can't seem to answer that question for me. As everybody who read my last post knows, they leave ALOT to be desired. Looking for just the MP3 player and speakers, not the wireless control or TV.

Thanks in advance.....

Hot Tub Forum

Caldera MP3 sound system......
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:17:27 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Caldera MP3 sound system......
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 08:14:57 am »
The Integrated system sounds very good. I have installed a few of them - sold one just a few days ago - and my customers seem to be pleased with the quality of the unit.

I like it best with the sub-woofer. The pop-up speakers work surprisingly well without it, but wow! with the sub you get a real good sound.

I sell it for around a thousand dollars, installed free on delivery, $150 to install later,  plus tax.

HTH

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Caldera MP3 sound system......
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 08:14:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42