What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ottawa ontario  (Read 3598 times)

justaguy

ottawa ontario
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:26:53 am »
I would like to thank eveyone for all the time and information they give here. I am starting to learn more and more about what I need to be looking for in a spa and a dealer. I am trying to find out about dealers in ottawa. Does anyone know about club pro spa (hotsprings caldera dealer) clearwater (artesian dealer) arctic spa (arctic dealer) club pesine (sundance) these are the tubs that seem  to be the better ones around town (anyone know of any other high end tubs in ottawa) has anyone had any problems with these dealers. We wet tested our first tub today, we drove all the way to montreal to wet test a maxxus the dealer in ottawa didnt have one. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

ottawa ontario
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:26:53 am »

NikiR

Re: ottawa ontario
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
not sure about any dealers in ottawa, but we bought a clearwater st andrew back in march of this year and love it. it has a lounger and a lot of different hightened seats.  I'm quite short so a lot of the standard tubs out there will not work. not to mention we have 2 children so they each have a spot to sit.  our came with the salt system also a big plus.
 hope this helps and good luck. :)

justaguy

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 12:28:13 pm »
hey thanks...enjoy your tub....but clearwater is the dealer name..they sell artesian tubs  :)

justaguy

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »
Oh sorry my mistake...the dealer is purewater..not clearwater

NikiR

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 05:57:18 pm »
oh sorry there is a clearwater spa maker from washington that is sold out here.  the dealer we bought it from also sold artisan.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 06:19:06 pm »
Unfortunately I can't comment on the dealers. I like the Caldera, Hot Spring and Sundance brands from your list but Artesian and Arctic are well thought of too so visit each of those dealers and get a good feel for how much you think they'll be there for you after the sale. Wet test the top 2 or 3 after you've narrowed things down (preferably on the same day or at least the same weekend). 
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Water Boy

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:30 am »
This may not mean anything to you justaguy, but I have personally known the owner of the Arctic Ontario store for almost 10 years now, and he is is a great guy. He runs his business the right way, and he has a great staff around him as well. His store is one of the better Arctic Spa stores out there, and I know that they are a award winning dealer with Arctic Spas, if that helps.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

justaguy

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 06:28:38 pm »
thanks beer man....the staff there really do seem like a great bunch...very helpful

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 06:28:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42