What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Update on our spa search  (Read 6526 times)

neilpeart

Update on our spa search
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:17:10 pm »
Its been at least a few months since I last posted. We still haven't purchased a spa but we have definitely gotten quite an  education and feel like we have learned the ins and outs of spa shopping. Currently, we're leaning towards the American Eagle from Dynasty, partly because we like the spa and the brand and also because we are highly confident with the dealer. Before we decide, we are going to check out a Hot Springs sale this weekend. Lastly, we are also considering a Hawkeye Schooner, a lesser tub than the Eagle but the price is a very appealing $4000 which makes it the only spa we are considering to come in below our budget. Curious if anyone here owns or has owned a Hawkeye Schooner??  

Hot Tub Forum

Update on our spa search
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:17:10 pm »

Water Boy

Re: Update on our spa search
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:29:10 pm »
Just my opinion, but I would rank them in the following order. HS, Dynasty, Hawkeye, and I would stay away from Hawkeye personally. Are there any other choices of spas in your area that you can look at?
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:28 pm »
I would agree with Beerman on this, in the order i would also add again Hot Springs, D1 , Sundance, Jacuzzi,ahead of the Dynasty, Hawkeye.. Didn't you sart looking at spas and there was nobody close to you and you also looked at the used Jacuzzi and the lady would not give the service info... Just from what i saw looking back at the thread,,, i am still not a fan of the Dynasty partly with the energy efficiency,, but if you are comfortable with the dealer and like the product , you have answered your own question...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

neilpeart

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »
Just my opinion, but I would rank them in the following order. HS, Dynasty, Hawkeye, and I would stay away from Hawkeye personally. Are there any other choices of spas in your area that you can look at?

Jacuzzi and Baja are the other options. We looked at the Hot Springs today. We liked the Hot Spot relay for $5000 but we're still leaning towards the Dynasty Eagle because the seller has a great reputation for service that goes way back and also because the Eagle does not have a lounger.

neilpeart

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 10:15:44 pm »
I would agree with Beerman on this, in the order i would also add again Hot Springs, D1 , Sundance, Jacuzzi,ahead of the Dynasty, Hawkeye.. Didn't you sart looking at spas and there was nobody close to you and you also looked at the used Jacuzzi and the lady would not give the service info... Just from what i saw looking back at the thread,,, i am still not a fan of the Dynasty partly with the energy efficiency,, but if you are comfortable with the dealer and like the product , you have answered your own question...

The Hot Springs and Hot Spot tubs are impressive. We traveled to Hickory, NC (68 miles) to see those tubs. The Dynasty dealer is in Greensboro roughly 30 miles from where we live. Funny thing, the used Jacuzzi apparently is still on the market. I told the owner (2, 3 months ago) we would give her $2000 but she didn't jump on it. Oh well.

neilpeart

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 04:58:54 pm »
We have decided on the Dynasty American Eagle spa.
http://www.dynastyspas.com/Spas/tabid/56/Spas/SpaDetail/tabid/65/series/American%20Series/Spas/SpaDetail/tabid/66/xmid/3279/Default.aspx
Not only was this our favorite spa of all the ones we looked at that were close to our budget, they are sold by a local company that has been in business for over 30 years and has a great reputation. Hopefully, my next post will be from my spa  ;D

Jet Sitter

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 09:34:53 pm »
Congrats neilpeart - enjoy your new tub!

Scoobmaster

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 07:09:14 am »
Congrats on finally getting your tub.  I am close to making a decision on mine.

neilpeart

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:34 pm »
Thanks! :)

neilpeart

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 08:51:50 pm »
Finally, the tub is here and we are enjoying it. Thanks again for all your help!!

ridgerunner

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 09:07:00 pm »
The Hot Springs and Hot Spot tubs are impressive. We traveled to Hickory, NC (68 miles) to see those tubs. The Dynasty dealer is in Greensboro roughly 30 miles from where we live. Funny thing, the used Jacuzzi apparently is still on the market. I told the owner (2, 3 months ago) we would give her $2000 but she didn't jump on it. Oh well.
[/quote]

Could you please post the name of the dealer in Hickory?

ridgerunner

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 09:07:51 pm »
I found them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 09:07:51 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42