What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Saratoga Hot Tubs  (Read 10026 times)

Rzrbk63

Saratoga Hot Tubs
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:13:36 am »
Does anyone know anything about Saratoga Hot Tubs and how they compare to a Hot Springs model.  I am trying to buy a new hot tub and have found a pretty good deal on a Saratoga brand tub.  The guy tells me it is not quite as good as a Hot Springs but that it is a very good Hot Tub, and not a lot different in quality.  Thanks for anyone that knows. 

Hot Tub Forum

Saratoga Hot Tubs
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:13:36 am »

castletonia

Re: Saratoga Hot Tubs
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 05:57:15 pm »
I sold them from 2001-2005 and I think very highly of them.  They are to this day the best company I have ever dealt with and I haven't sold them for almost 6 years.  Product quality was good, they were energy efficient and I thought of them to have very good therapy.  Company support is good from a dealers standpoint.  They do not have the recognition that Hot Springs does but I would view them as very comparable in terms of quality.  What model are you looking at?  You also need to wettest the models you are interested in and see which one you fit in best.

Rzrbk63

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 07:07:18 pm »
I am looking at the Canfield I believe it is called.  I can buy it for about $4,000 less than the Hot Springs Envoy, but everything I have read indicates that Hot Springs is the best.  I can buy the Canfield, which I believe is a 2010 model, for $6,200 out the door, whereas the Envoy is $10,500 out the door.  I am just not so sure that it is worth that much more money for the Hot Springs, but for this type of investment that I hope to have for many years, it may very well be.  Thoughts? 

Another model I looked at is a Four Winds Maui, which I can buy out the door for $5,500.00.  I actually like the layout of it better than the Canfield because the lounger sits down deeper and I am 6'4" tall, but the guy tells me the Saratoga is closer to the quality of a Hot Springs.  Do you know anything about that brand, and is the price I can buy the Canfield for a good price or about what you would expect?  Same question for the Hot Springs Envoy. 

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 05:08:30 pm »
Hot Springs is a very good brand but to say they are the "best" I believe is incorrect because I don't think there is a best.  I consider Hot Springs to be among 5-6 that are at the top tier in the industry of which you will never find Saratoga in that list due to that they are mainly regional to the east coast.  The price for the Canfield is a very good price.  That tub should probably sell for around $8k basing it on what dealer cost was in 2009.  Hopefully someone who sells Hot Springs can comment on the price because I think that is about what an Envoy should go for but I am not sure

I am not familiar with Four Winds but from what I hear they are in the middle to lower end in terms of quality but I have never personally seen one to validate what I hear.    $4k is a big price difference.  You need to wettest the Canfield and the Envoy to see which one is better for you.  Also take into consideration the dealer as they are the ones who will perform service and take care of you after the sale.  If the Canfield fits you and you are comfortable with the dealer then I would go for it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 05:08:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42