What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hanumana Bay Spas  (Read 5095 times)

Spa Repair Los Angeles

Hanumana Bay Spas
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:36:59 pm »
Hi All,

We have a customer who has a Hanumana Bay Spa.  We never heard about it and it turns out it was bought on Ebay...... 
Is anyone familiar with this brand spa?

Thanks
Matts

Hot Tub Forum

Hanumana Bay Spas
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:36:59 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Hanumana Bay Spas
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:58:43 pm »
Made in China, I believe.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 01:03:31 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:08:21 pm »
Check out those prices!   ::)

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 02:39:39 pm »
Kind of funny when you look at them, It says they are the number spa seller online, yet they have only 2 models and the Monsoon is the cornerstone.......not much info there on the spas....11,000 dollar spa for 6,000 grand , boy that sounds like what Thermospas does. blow up the retail to make it look like you are getting a better deal.....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Spa Repair Los Angeles

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »
It's definitely a China spa. I managed to get an email away to jnjspas in China. I'm full of confidence I will get a good reply....not

hottublove

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 11:21:52 am »
I also got ripped off buying one of these tubs.  The company offered support but gave none.  I now have a 5000.00 dollar flower pot setting on my deck.  I did get in touch with the manufacturer in China but have not been able to get a parts list to order the things i need to fik the tub.  I am currently looking to buy a new tub and find somebody to take this piece of crap off of my deck.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 12:40:46 pm »
Question to anyone that has one of these. I'd love to get a copy of the owners manual. Any possibility you cold help?

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

hottublove

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 01:59:58 pm »
Question to anyone that has one of these. I'd love to get a copy of the owners manual. Any possibility you cold help?

All That came with the tub was programming instructions.  I called and asked for a owners manual and they said they were updating them and would send me one when they were updated.  Of course I never received one.  Within 2 months there were bubbles on the surface and within 8 months the main electrical board went out.  I have received one response they asked for photes and a list of everything wrong with tub.  I sent them about 10 photes and never heard anything back from them.  That was over a year and half ago.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 10:48:12 pm »
I got manuals! One is for the SPA with Balboa control system.And one is for the SPA with Chinese control system.

hottublove

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 03:17:11 pm »
I got manuals! One is for the SPA with Balboa control system.And one is for the SPA with Chinese control system.

Does the owners manual have a parts list in it and if so how did you come across the manual?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 03:17:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42