What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Optima waterfall lights do not work-what to do?  (Read 6834 times)

sandbag3

Optima waterfall lights do not work-what to do?
« on: November 27, 2010, 01:13:21 pm »
I have a Sundance Optima tub and there are two tub lights. The main underwater light works but the led lights under the waterfall does not. Does anyone know how to fix the waterfall lights? Everything else is working fine?
Thanks ???

Hot Tub Forum

Optima waterfall lights do not work-what to do?
« on: November 27, 2010, 01:13:21 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Optima waterfall lights do not work-what to do?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 05:08:43 pm »
I had a problem with the light below the waterfall in my original Epic. The dealer had to come dig foam out from the back of the tub to get to that light and replace the led. I guess the same thing would have to happen for your tub. I believe Marquis had a lot of problems with that waterfall light, perhaps because it got very hot from the foam and tub temperatures. My replacement Epic ('08) did not have that light under the waterfall, so I guess they decided to eliminate it.
Probably your best bet would be to call your dealer.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:30:15 am »
I have a Sundance Optima tub and there are two tub lights. The main underwater light works but the led lights under the waterfall does not. Does anyone know how to fix the waterfall lights? Everything else is working fine?
Thanks ???

Sundance and Jacuzzi are the same company and may have used the same components for their waterfall lighting systems.  I have a 2003 model Jacuzzi J370 (two waterfalls both with lights built into them).  One failed a while back while it was still under warranty and the dealer came out and replaced both of them at no cost.  In my case they did NOT have to dig out any foam.  They were able to gain access from the waterfall itself.  You may want to ask Jacuzzi dealers here what they know about your issue.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:30:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42