What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hydropool  (Read 2190 times)

DamoH

Hydropool
« on: July 30, 2010, 03:21:01 am »
Hello
I am looking to purchase a Hot tub in the next few weeks… I am looking at a Hydropool model 5000 or the 575 (self cleaning model). Have tried getting some reviews but they are scarce! Just wondering if any of the “Gurus” here had any opinions or running cost, build quality …warranty etc

Many thanks
D

Hot Tub Forum

Hydropool
« on: July 30, 2010, 03:21:01 am »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: Hydropool
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 01:10:04 pm »
DamoH,
 thanks for visiting the forum. We do not see them very often in are area,,but think about this. (self cleaning) what have you ever seen out there in any product not in hot tubs that is self cleaning... even most kitchen ovens. they have a self clean cycle, but you still need to wipe it out. What they use as there self cleaning is the floor that acts a  suction to pull water through the filter. and also you still need to physically pull the filter out to clean, you still need to add chemicals to help keep the spa clean. The biggest thing i would recomend is to visit several local dealerships see what they have and if your comfortable with them, buying local is a plus , service, parts, questions.. i still believe imo to look at D1, Hot Springs, Sundance, Jacuzzi,Marquis. to just name a few. hope this helps....enjoy your spa search.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hydropool
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 01:10:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42