What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Off subject maybe just a little bit.... how do you end the nonstop partying?  (Read 5642 times)

honeypot

Hi all.

Okay, I'm lovin' my 'pool' as I have come to call it.  BUT, each and every weekend is just one long party fest.  The beer and the white wine seem so natural when you are floating in such calming waters.  Granted, this past Friday was my birthday and imbibing was definitely on the menu, however, not being the young 20 something I was, every day seems to begin with a 3 Advil morn (and moan).   :P

Guess I must be enjoying my Tempo and I'll just have to use the work week to recover.

pam aka honeypot

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Without pictures, I don't think we can offer much advise.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

soak-king

• Where did that dang duck go anyway?
    • Backyard Oasis
Without pictures, I don't think we can offer much advise.

+1  :D

Next weekend just leave a dozen or so disposable / waterproof cameras laying around and then post the pictures. We should have a better understanding of what you are describing then.  ;D
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Or post an invite
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

honeypot

Okay.  You called me on it.  Photos to come. 

I really do want to post photos so that everyone can see how beautiful my patio/retaining wall/landscaping/tempo turned out.

I'll try to post them on this thread in the next couple of days... work has got me tied up and yet my 'pool' is calling   8)

Hey ya, bonnibell(?) you out there.  I know you have children, but did you find the tub just too irresistible in the beginning (to the point where laundry/cooking/housework went by the wayside)?  Don't know if you like beer/wine, but it does seem to go together very nicely. :)

pam aka honeypot

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Hahaha...first off Pam, I do little housework other than construction projects..I hate to dust, mop, clean etc. so I can't blame the tub for that. At first, the tub was wonderful for the kids and my husband and me to talk and just enjoy family time together. Now my son and his college friends party in the tub and I have been reduced to the "sanitizing Moma"!!  I keep the tub clean and that is about all I have been doing with the tub lately!!

You should enjoy every minute in your tub. Housework is always there and if there are no clean underwear..OH WELL...there's always Walmart. I say keep extras on hand and you won't have to wash as often!! Eventually the new tub syndrome will wear off (but some folks, like Bill, use their tubs everyday). So keep on partying...and yeah, I am having a beer right now..It would be much nicer in the tub with friends...or even my husband, who is rarely home...but I have a big day in New York tomorrow (my kid is singing at Carnegie Hall)!

You are so much wiser to make your priority enjoying the tub. Life is short..you have to savor every minute and if the tub is what makes you happy to heck with dusting, cooking and wash..
(Try a Leinenkugel..great honey weiss from Wisconsin!)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

honeypot

Ah ha!   At least one of our friends has admitted to enjoying a few. 

Yes, it's all about me and my 'pool'.   Hardly... if only life was really that way  ::)  Today I am in the lovely city of Baltimore at Johns Hopkins with my mother for her regular cancer screening test.  Once again, all is clear!  I will be celebrating this good news when I get back home this weekend; in my 'pool' with a cold one.  ;)

I will be posting photos as soon as I am able to find the time.  Uh, pool... beer... photos.  Who do you think will win out?

pam

honeypot

Bonibelle,  I just remembered that you wrote that one of your children is singing at Carnegie Hall.  That is impressive!  You must be a great mom and have some really talented kids.  Congrats to you and yours. 

I love NYC.  At one time in my life I almost moved to Manhatten (instead I chose SF which was a bea-u-tiful city to live in).  I'm afraid that the Florida girl in me might have found the NYC pace a little much at some point.  For visiting, it's one of my favs.  I have family that lives in Manhattan so I do go there whenever the mood strikes. 

hp

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Oh Pam, I was dreading New York City. Although I was looking forward to my kid performing,  I am a country gal. But the weather turned out to be beautiful and I spent the day with my long lost husband in Central Park. The concert that night was just amazing and my son had the time of his life. So through my children, I am seeing things I never imagined. My children are my greatest blessings and I am enjoying every minute with them...and not doing housework..haha  ;) ;)

honeypot

OMG!   :o  The weekend is here and we are to have beautiful weather.  Party on!    8)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
You go girl!!

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
Still waiting for pictures

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42