What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: balboa topside control failure  (Read 6566 times)

blizzard

• Always gettin in to HOT water
balboa topside control failure
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:24:28 pm »
I have a older spa that is out of warrenty and the balboa topside control ML700 Clear Panel is having problems.  It still shows temp and other info on its display.  The problem is the buttons dont do anything. You can't set temp or do any other programing such as set time ect. I know I need another topside control.  I was wondering if it would be money better spent to replace the whole control pack verses just the topside panel at 400.00.  The spa is an old diamond back spa it has 2 water pumps, 1 air pump, and 2 topside panels, the main one being the balboa ML700 Clear Panel  which is the one that has gone bad.  It also has remote control capabilitys using the Balboa DOLPHIN II waterproof remote control which controls water pumps, air pump, lights, and stereo. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Hot Tub Forum

balboa topside control failure
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:24:28 pm »

blizzard

Re: balboa topside control failure
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 05:42:01 pm »
Where is the best and cheapest place to order a Balboa ML700 Clear Panel (52649-01)

blizzard

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 07:54:35 pm »
I cant believe that with all the wisdom and tech guys on here nothing Thanks anyway

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 03:09:38 pm »
on the topside if it failed i would look at just replaceing the topside, there really would not be a reason to replace the control box , as for cheapest place buy  good question? check some of the spa companies on line. google your control system it will bring up several, spaparts.net is one of them,,, hope this helps.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 03:17:11 pm »
check thespaworks.com ,onlinespaparts.com, and spaparts.net,,, i believe the part number may be 52649.....
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 03:17:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42