What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Decisions decisions.....Jacuzzi 480/470 Sundance Optima/Maxxus  (Read 17311 times)

headnsouth

Re: Decisions decisions.....Jacuzzi 480/470 Sundance Optima/Maxxus
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:06 am »
wholly crap batman, those prices are WAY overpriced.  You can get the 470's for $10K all day long pretty much ANYWHERE.

What kind of prices are you talking about for a 480 with stereo, cover,cover caddy, steps, installed, delivered and ozinator?

There are a number here and other internet sites that show people buying them recently around the $10,500 figure with the stereo FWIW.
Can you provide some links? I haven't come across one of them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:06 am »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 11:48:05 am »
Can you provide some links? I haven't come across one of them.

Just use the SEARCH tab (Home, Help, Search,...) at the top of this forum and put the term ....480.... in the search field.  The first thread the list is titled 470 but the 5th post by "Saved by Grace" states that they paid $10K for a 480 without stereo.

There are about 20 other similar threads.  I don't have time (nor inclination) to do much more of the legwork for you but will share the link for that first thread.
http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,11269.0.html
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 11:49:44 am by ndabunka »
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 01:13:02 am »
I paid $11,000 three years ago with tax, stereo and all the goodies including extra exterior lights, ozone, steps, cover, lift, and even Jacuzzi robes.
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

Jacuzzi_Kirra

Just purchased a 2012 Jacuzzi J-480 complete for $7,900 plus tax
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 03:39:46 am »
Hey guys, as of one week ago I purchased a brand new 2012 Jacuzzi J-480 made in April, 2012 North of Sacramento, CA for $7,999 plus state and local county tax.

Not bad, I've been looking at every dealer I could find and was asking for there best price.  I almost committed to purchasing a 2012 Sundance Cameo for $12,900 at my local dealer or $12,000 at a dealer 30 miles away.  I wanted to support my local dealer and was willing to pay a few hundred more for the convenience and friendship, but since I was looking at handing over $12,000 I wanted to wet test the Sundance spa and Jacuzzi Spa in the same store to make my decision.  My only criteria was which one had the hardest jet pressure in the upper back and neck as I have many injuries and problems in that location.  Hands down, J-480 out performed the Sundance Cameo/Optima buy a small percentage.  And then when I was offered the above deal, it was to good not to turn down.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:58:31 am by medguy6 »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Hey guys, as of one week ago I purchased a brand new 2012 Jacuzzi J-480 made in April, 2012 North of Sacramento, CA for $7,999 plus state and local county tax.  Since I wanted delivered almost 100 miles away, they tagged on a $200 fee bring the total cost to $8793.43 delivered to my house in Napa, CA.  Since I purchased it during the Jacuzzi Rebate Program timeframe, I'm getting an additional $750.00 bucks back.  So, the out the door price for a brand new J-480 w. JBL stero system and hard drive, is going to be $8,018.00

Not bad, I've been looking at every dealer I could find and was asking for there best price.  I almost committed to purchasing a 2012 Sundance Cameo for $12,900 at my local dealer or $12,000 at a dealer 30 miles away.  I wanted to support my local dealer and was willing to pay a few hundred more for the convenience and friendship, but since I was looking at handing over $12,000 I wanted to wet test the Sundance spa and Jacuzzi Spa in the same store to make my decision.  My only criteria was which one had the hardest jet pressure in the upper back and neck as I have many injuries and problems in that location.  Hands down, J-480 out performed the Sundance Cameo/Optima buy a small percentage.  And then when I was offered the above deal, it was to good not to turn down.

Med

is that a going out of business price?...I don't even sell Jacuzzi but with that pricing he either makes the majority of his money elsewhere ie swimming pools, fireplaces, etc. or he's going under...either way good price

d00nut

Hey guys, as of one week ago I purchased a brand new 2012 Jacuzzi J-480 made in April, 2012 North of Sacramento, CA for $7,999 plus state and local county tax.  Since I wanted delivered almost 100 miles away, they tagged on a $200 fee bring the total cost to $8793.43 delivered to my house in Napa, CA.  Since I purchased it during the Jacuzzi Rebate Program timeframe, I'm getting an additional $750.00 bucks back.  So, the out the door price for a brand new J-480 w. JBL stero system and hard drive, is going to be $8,018.00

Med

is that a going out of business price?...I don't even sell Jacuzzi but with that pricing he either makes the majority of his money elsewhere ie swimming pools, fireplaces, etc. or he's going under...either way good price

Or the dealers on drugs.  Sounds like a lot of effort to lose money...   Either way, I'm sure Jacuzzi is happy!

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42