What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: L.A. Spa Oasis  (Read 2299 times)

joe4924

L.A. Spa Oasis
« on: March 21, 2010, 05:24:04 pm »
My wife and I just wet test the L.A. Spa Oasis today and we both like it and the dealer. The only question we have is, do we get the one we wet tested or go for the upgrade and get more jets. Any suggestions from some experienced spa buyers out there?

Hot Tub Forum

L.A. Spa Oasis
« on: March 21, 2010, 05:24:04 pm »

Vanguard

Re: L.A. Spa Oasis
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 06:46:59 pm »
Personally, I'd stay away from LA Spas in general.  I've not seen them to have good quality.  While they may look flashy, everything I've ever heard has been that is where it ends for them. 

But, if that is what you have your heart set on, then go for it. 

As to whether or not to go for more jets, without wet testing the one with more jets, it is hard to say.  Just because a spa has more jets, doesn't make it a better spa or mean it will give you better therapy.  The jet number game was started by companies who had to put a lot of jets in their spas to compete.

One of the number one brands going got started and built their company with a spa that had four jets.  They grew because they become known for quality.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: L.A. Spa Oasis
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 06:46:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42