What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: February snow  (Read 13848 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
February snow
« on: February 06, 2010, 05:35:56 pm »
12" of snow, great time to hit the hot tub after shoveling/blowing away the snow.  Its the only time my neighborhood is quiet.  I saw Bonnie's pictures, looks like she got as much snow as we did.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

February snow
« on: February 06, 2010, 05:35:56 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: February snow
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:33:48 pm »
 In the Pac,NW we have had nothing but beautiful weather, 60* plus here in Bellingham today, with the Winter Olympics starting in less than a week and considering Vancouver is only about 70 miles away they gotta be a bit worried. 

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 07:02:47 pm »

I flipped my steps up so they would be easier to clear off but so far I haven't been able to talk my son into clearing off the tub. We have varying amounts around the area, but we measured 25 inches out the front door!! And it seems another storm is brewing for mid week!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:05:49 pm by Bonibelle »
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 07:09:25 pm »
Haha Bill, I just realized what I did on Facebook...I put the date..as 2610 I guess I needed the zeros for it to make sense...haha 02-06-2010!!!

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 08:43:38 pm »
Jacuzzi Jim
over here in Spokane no snow, it was about 48 today, quite different then last snow we had, we haven't had much snow in town this year....looks like medwest and back east are getting what we had last year, especially all the snow in one day,that was brutal delivering spas that day we got the 21 inches of snow,, totally opposite this year.......
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

dasno

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 10:58:01 pm »
We got around 20" here although I think I was shoveling 28 inches.  Got to love living on a hill and the wind blowing all the snow into your driveway.  Anyhow  I wish I had that bigger tub.... think this snow influenced my decision in getting that new tub.. :D

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 10:31:29 am »
I have invited my friends, who spent yesterday shoveling, to use my tub. Since I haven't even attempted to shovel my driveway (and it is a long one) they will have to dig their way up my hill..no parking on the street in the piles of snow..haha, lets see if anyone shows up! ;D ;D  Dasno are you in Pa?

dasno

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 03:09:33 pm »
I have invited my friends, who spent yesterday shoveling, to use my tub. Since I haven't even attempted to shovel my driveway (and it is a long one) they will have to dig their way up my hill..no parking on the street in the piles of snow..haha, lets see if anyone shows up! ;D ;D  Dasno are you in Pa?

Yes central PA

mopar383

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 09:37:39 pm »
We used ours today and we have a ton of snow.......good thing ours is indoors hehe

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 02:23:30 pm »
Just did the shopping for the second snow storm due to hit tomorrow night...still have to dig my way back to my woodpile to stock up on firewood. The snow is beautiful but EVERYTHING is an effort!! My family in lower Delaware has been without electric since last Friday and now they will be hit with another Nor'Easter tomorrow night...For them no electric is no heat and no water..that really stinks!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 03:51:33 pm »
For round 2, they are calling for 4-8".   Last night a snow plow went down my street for the 2nd time in 25 years!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 04:16:58 pm »
We usually don't see our biggest storm of the year until after the 2nd week in Feb. then it can be anywhere from 2ft to 6ft

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 04:41:00 pm »
 Oh Stuart, I guess we shouldn't complain, but we aren't used to all this snow.  :-\ I just wish I was 10 years younger, then I would be fine with it... ;) Looking at another 18-20 inches on top of the 25 from the weekend. So one good thing..a snow day for the kids and a delicious pot of stew on the woodstove!...and I am going in the tub tonight after shoveling to jibip to haul firewood!!  >:(..still trying to figure out why my husband put the %*&#@@ wood pile so far away from the house!!!

dasno

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 07:37:17 pm »
Oh Stuart, I guess we shouldn't complain, but we aren't used to all this snow.  :-\ I just wish I was 10 years younger, then I would be fine with it... ;) Looking at another 18-20 inches on top of the 25 from the weekend. So one good thing..a snow day for the kids and a delicious pot of stew on the woodstove!...and I am going in the tub tonight after shoveling to jibip to haul firewood!!  >:(..still trying to figure out why my husband put the %*&#@@ wood pile so far away from the house!!!

Hottub + woodstove + fire + 78 degrees = win win.....

They are calling for another 12" here.  so you are in delaware to Boni?  or are you in PA

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:16 pm »
I'm pretty close to the Delaware line in Pa. Not far from West Chester University and Longwood Gardens.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42