What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Neck and sholder therapy  (Read 2671 times)

Pain_in_the_neck

Neck and sholder therapy
« on: November 27, 2009, 03:39:25 am »
I am new to hot tubs and am looking for what would be the best type of neck and shoulder options. The tub will only be used by my wife and I so a large tub is not necessary. However, it seems that the small tubs don't offer as many options. While a small tub would be preferred, a larger tub would be fine if it is the only way to get the best option for the neck and shoulders.

Hot Tub Forum

Neck and sholder therapy
« on: November 27, 2009, 03:39:25 am »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Neck and sholder therapy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 09:07:42 am »
Make sure you wet test.  Check out Hot Spring Jetsetter. 
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 12:15:32 pm »
My Marquis Epic is large but the deep therapy seat has awesome neck and shoulder therapy..I am thinking I need to go in my tub as we speak. My poor 100 lb dog is having problems walking and I picked her up to get her out of the back of the suv and hurt my neck..the only thing that will really help is the tub.

The Epic has wonderful jets that massage your shoulders and neck jets that are adjustable. You can then move the motion down to your back and lower back. The Epic is about 450 gallons so it may be much larger than you are looking for, but if you have arthritis or other problems, it has plenty of room to do low impact exercise. It is also nice if you have guests because of the large footwell..everyone can enjoy the tub without touching each other.

Maybe Markee or Stuart can chime in with information on other smaller Marquis tubs that might also have the neck and shoulder jets similar to the Epic.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 12:15:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42