What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Next time your tub breaks down don't complain about the cost to repair ...  (Read 4403 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
I just replaced a pump in a piece of medical instrument cleaning equipment because the seal had a leak in it. The cost of the pump was $4100.00  :o and it isn't all that big. Lets be thankful our pumps are only $500.00! ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
After that post............. the cost may be rising slightly.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
The hot tub pump doesn't include the possible cost of malpractice.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
besides, they get Vinny in the deal and that always makes it worth more!! ;)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
You mean they have to PUT UP WITH Vinny
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
You mean they have to PUT UP WITH Vinny

I now work in a hospital that's at least 80 miles away vs the 16 that I used to travel. Just the other day someone came up to me and said that a woman that I know from the other hospital in now working there and she had all good things to say about me ... I have a fan club - LOL! ::)

Then again, I can be sarcastic (could anyone have guessed?) and I guess at times people do have to put up with me!!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Holy Cow Vinny...you travel 80 miles each way?  They better put up with you!!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Yeah, my commute is now close to 2 hours each way! I don't mind it when I work "normal" hours but it really rots when I have to be there at 6 AM or work later than 6 PM as it sucks the life out of me getting up really early or not getting home until really late.

I try to load up on caffine to keep alert ... that's not too good in itself as well.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42