What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Naturel Spa Hot Tub Sanitizer  (Read 5267 times)

harleysharie

Naturel Spa Hot Tub Sanitizer
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:33 pm »
While researching hot tub chemicals, I came across a product called Naturel Spa, which uses enzymes and other non-chemical ingredients to keep your spa clean and safe to use.  I have sensitive skin, so this sounded like the way to go, especially since you can drain the water on to your grass without killing the grass when your tub needs to be drained. (I like that recycling idea). Anyone out there have any experience with this product??

Hot Tub Forum

Naturel Spa Hot Tub Sanitizer
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:33 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Naturel Spa Hot Tub Sanitizer
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 09:35:46 pm »

I use Chlorine, I empty to my grass with no problems, and some people say I'm sensitive. Welcome to the forum.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:58:42 pm »
No matter what sanitizer you use, you will still have to balance your water. That means you need to adjust the pH and TA. Don't think of this as "adding Chemicals," rather, it is neutralizing the chemistry of the water as it comes out of the tap. If you keep your pH around 7.4 and your TA around 100, you can drain your tub anywhere: it will be better than the water which comes out of your tap and/or sprinklers.

I recommend Chlorine. If you do it right, you will not have chlorine odor, dry skin etc. How does that work?

If you add a small amount of Chlorine as you exit the spa, it will do it's job and go away by the next time you come to use the spa. If you have a very slight amount of chlorine your water is safe and clean, and should not smell of chlorine.

It is much easier to keep the tub clean, safe and clear if you have a good Ozone system and use Nature2.

Most of my customers who have voiced concerns about chlorine have been pleased to find this system works.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:58:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42