What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just got out of the best hotel hot tub ever!  (Read 2887 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Just got out of the best hotel hot tub ever!
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:54:53 am »
I know that makes some of you shudder, but hey, I grew up swimming in Lake Erie!   Staying at the Residence Inn, Mentor, Ohio, up here for a wedding today.  The tub is outdoors and not covered so its probably barely over 100 in the tub, but it has 8 great spinner jets, all water, no air, so it doesn't stir up the soap from people's suits.  It felt very theraputic after running 2 miles on the treadmill in 16 minutes.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Just got out of the best hotel hot tub ever!
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:54:53 am »

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
Re: Just got out of the best hotel hot tub ever!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 09:07:58 pm »
The best Hot tub in the world is located in Crested Butte, Colorado.  It sits outside buried in the ground and is within walking distance of the condo's we stayed in at the time.  It's not the tub but rather the weather conditions (about 10 degrees outside and snowing so hard you could not see 20 feet) and the company that makes that tub special.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:17:08 am »
The best Hot tub in the world is located in Crested Butte, Colorado.  It sits outside buried in the ground and is within walking distance of the condo's we stayed in at the time.  It's not the tub but rather the weather conditions (about 10 degrees outside and snowing so hard you could not see 20 feet) and the company that makes that tub special.

I have seen pictures of that one, its huge if I am thinking of the right one.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:17:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42