What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: temp on high  (Read 2265 times)

Reaper

temp on high
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:56:05 am »
hello everyone great site I have an 03 Leisure Bay Harbor Cove, when I got it didnt work on temp up and the light 's. I read thru here about cable issues and found a small nick in it and used the proper crimper and everything seemed to work it can go into suspend and  set filter schedule, it seems that every works except that when on high speed the heater doesnt come on but you turn it on low it comes on and this lets the tub get cold while using  it. Is there any way to change this and is this normal? :-?

Hot Tub Forum

temp on high
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:56:05 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: temp on high
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 12:29:49 pm »
 Sounds like a amp problem if your on a 50 amp breaker you can if your spa allows it, install a 60amp breaker change a jumper or setting on the circuit board and the heater should work when every thing is on.

Should say in your manual if its possible??

If your running on 115v you cant do it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:30:31 pm by Jacuzzi_Jim »

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 03:16:11 pm »
The control system is set up so it will not heat on high speed. Look to see where your jumpers are set, compare it to the set up on the backside of the cover to the control pack. You should be able to heat on high if the jumper is set in the right place. It is normal.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 03:16:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42