What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coleman Cover Radius - Help  (Read 1705 times)

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
Coleman Cover Radius - Help
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:33:36 pm »
Hello all!

Been a while since I've posted (or even lurked).  Personnel changes, end of year, start of year, new models, etc...  Hope everyone's hanging in there ok.

I have a customer (50+ miles from store) who is having a great degree of difficulty finding/taking the radius measurement on their Coleman Tahoe cover.  I am tied to the store for the time being, and my new tech is busy for the next few days.     :-/

Is there anyone out there who has this measurement, and would be willing to share?  Said customer and myself would be ever so grateful...

Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Hot Tub Forum

Coleman Cover Radius - Help
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:33:36 pm »

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
Re: Coleman Cover Radius - Help
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:54:44 pm »
  http://www.cedarworksspas.com/radius.htm

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:55:31 pm by Gary »
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 05:14:16 pm »
Gary - thanks...but...I know how to measure radius ( ;D ) - I was hoping for a Coleman expert or owner who knew the value of the measurement on that specific spa (2003 Coleman Tahoe).  Like mentioned in the original post, the customer is at a distance - and no one is available today.  Was hoping to put their order in for them today.

At a worst case, one of my neighbors has the same spa, and would no doubt let me measure his.

The customer is just too much like me, we want it right now   ::), regardless of that being a current impossibility...  :P
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 05:14:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42