What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Garden Leisure and Shoreline Spas back to Dynasty  (Read 8132 times)

Vanguard

Garden Leisure and Shoreline Spas back to Dynasty
« on: November 05, 2008, 02:36:04 pm »
Garden Leisure and Shoreline are two brands owned by SCP Distributors and Superior Pool Products respectively - both are wholesale distributors in the industry.

Tatum had been the manufacturer for SCP and SPP for these spas.  However, they have just lost them to Dynasty.  Dynasty was the original manufacturer for SCP and SPP for these brands.

In speaking with a higher up in PoolCorp (Parent of SCP and SPP) they were not at all happy with the quality Tatum was putting out there or in the way they were doing business.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Garden Leisure and Shoreline Spas back to Dynasty
« on: November 05, 2008, 02:36:04 pm »

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
Re: Garden Leisure and Shoreline Spas back to Dyna
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 04:58:38 pm »
Garden Leisure and Shoreline are two brands owned by SCP Distributors and Superior Pool Products respectively - both are wholesale distributors in the industry.

Tatum had been the manufacturer for SCP and SPP for these spas.  However, they have just lost them to Dynasty.  Dynasty was the original manufacturer for SCP and SPP for these brands.

In speaking with a higher up in PoolCorp (Parent of SCP and SPP) [glow]they were not at all happy with the quality Tatum was putting out there or in the way they were doing business.
[/glow]

Surprise Surprise
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:35:06 pm »
In speaking with a higher up in PoolCorp (Parent of SCP and SPP) they were not at all happy with the quality Tatum was putting out there or in the way they were doing business.

...but now they've taken over the Coleman name!  Even if you weren't a big fan of the old Coleman brand you have to roll your eyes because they're really jumping in the sleeping bag with Coleman. Their new Coleman Classic website shows where they're basically just grasping on the coat tails of the tents, lanterns, etc. like that quality somehow transfers.

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/ColemanCom/subcategory.asp?CategoryID=66006

On the positive side, if you do go to that website you can get some good camping recipes so it’s not a total waste of time.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 06:26:59 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:47:11 pm »
Are they going to sell them through dealers or simply online?  I couldn't tell from the website.

I just called spahappy to get the scoop, but she was really busy selling fireplaces (they're having a blizzard in N. Dakota).

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 05:49:06 pm »
BTW, the Coleman's now have CIRC PUMPS!  Rick ain't gonna be none too happy about that!

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:02 pm »
Are they going to sell them through dealers or simply online?  I couldn't tell from the website.

I just called spahappy to get the scoop, but she was really busy selling fireplaces (they're having a blizzard in N. Dakota).

Term

I couldn't tell if they were selling them at all.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42