What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: DreamMaker spas?  (Read 3759 times)

rcnitro

DreamMaker spas?
« on: October 31, 2008, 09:29:20 pm »
Ok...I am new here and I hope I dont get flamed here but I am going to ask anyway. Are the DreamMaker spas worthy of a look? We have been wanting a hot tub for awhile now and my wife was just diagnosed with having rhuematoid arthritis. Her doctor says it could be very helpful. Problem is, due to the economy, my hours have been cut at work and money is just generally tight. We have looked at the higher end brands but we just cant swing that kind of coin. A friend at work just bought a new DreamMaker spa for a very reasonable price. He likes it alot but hes not really a "flashy" type of guy if that makes any sense. I am just wondering if this would be a possible option for a starter tub? What are your thoughts and why? I would greatly appreciate any input!!

Thanks
Sean
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

Hot Tub Forum

DreamMaker spas?
« on: October 31, 2008, 09:29:20 pm »

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Re: DreamMaker spas?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 01:29:28 pm »
My sales rep. for our above-ground pools also is a rep. for Dreammaker Spas.  They're not flashy, but they seem to do the trick.  We've been thinking about carrying them as cash-and-carry spas for awhile, but we just don't have the floor space they'd like us to commit for an initial order.  They're expanding their production, so they must be doing pretty well.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 06:56:20 pm »
Sold them and I service them....Hard to get parts, support and they have lots of issues. Your actually better off with something like softub at that price.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 08:13:13 pm »
For the same dollars...I think your better off with Freeflow...they have a heater and will run 110 or 220  and use balboa controls...

rcnitro

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 09:16:17 pm »
Thanks for the replies everyone!! I took a look at the Freeflow like Mendocino said and I have to say they look pretty nice. There is also a dealer about 80 miles from me. If anyone has any other input on either of these that would be great!  

Thanks
Sean
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

rcnitro

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 01:06:26 pm »
After further research I have eliminated the DreamMaker spa. I am seriously considering checking out the Freeflow or maybe even looking at some of the convertible 110/220V tubs from some of the bigger names. I see Jacuzzi and Sundance make a couple and I have local dealers for them. Not sure about the price but I will take a look. Any comments, feel free to chime in. ;)
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

Vanguard

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 01:21:10 pm »
If you're looking at that type of spa, I'd also consider one of the Solana Spas from Hot Spring.  They are nice, very well built and cost efficient both on the front end and back end.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

rcnitro

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 04:07:48 pm »
Vanguard: Thanks for the suggestion! Took a look at those and they look VERY nice. I will definitely go to the dealer for a closer look.
2009 Jacuzzi J-365

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 04:07:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42