What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub with jets off  (Read 3505 times)

benalexe

hot tub with jets off
« on: October 05, 2008, 07:07:06 pm »
Just curious... do a lot of you like to soak in a quite hot tub wiht no jets on.  Just the tranquil hot water.  Some time i enjoy the piece and serenity more than the rumble of the jets.

Hot Tub Forum

hot tub with jets off
« on: October 05, 2008, 07:07:06 pm »

zroger73

Re: hot tub with jets off
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 08:30:47 pm »
Most definitely! I love sitting in the steaming, still water hearing only the miniature waterfall and crickets. It's a nice contrast to the hum of the pump motor and turbulent water after 30-45 minutes.
2008 Hot Spring Sovereign II with Tri-X filters
Ozone, Nature2, and dichlor only

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:47:53 am »
Half the time the jets are off. It's got down to the 60's tonight so 104 degree water will feel nice for a change. I love the cooler weather......
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

H823Putt

• My backyard oassis
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 06:44:06 am »
I like soaking without the jets durring my morning soak. Sun comming up, birds chirping, 1st cup of coffee.   :)
I tend to use the jets more at night when I have my soak before going to bed.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:16:04 pm »
It is the only way that I soak at night.  During the day jets are fine, but at night time, dark and quiet are the only way to go.  I hate in the winter when the temp drops a bit and the first speed on one of the pumps turn on.  I get so mad.  

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 04:48:10 pm »
8 minutes of vigorous jets, work the muscles. Then 30 minutes of conversation, or peace and quiet.

I'll second the motion of colder nights, love it! :)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 02:26:02 pm »
Most definitely! I love sitting in the steaming, still water hearing only the miniature waterfall and crickets. It's a nice contrast to the hum of the pump motor and turbulent water after 30-45 minutes.

+1
The initial therapy is definitely a plus and the tranquility and "tingly" feeling in still, wawm water after a vigorous massage is soooooo relaxing.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Wet in ChiTown

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 01:46:17 am »
My morning routine is to turn on my favorite talk radio morning DJ (Steve Dahl) and listen without the jets and when they go to commercials I turn on the jets and air until the commercials are over.

benalexe

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:14 am »
It's funny I never really thought of using the hot tub without the jets but it is really nice. I think I like it better sometimes.

miktra23

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:34:00 pm »
We have enjoyed that a lot lately. Where ours is placed, we can just turn all the lights off, sit back, watch the sky, pick out the satelites and the stars. ha. With the crickets and frogs chirping. Every once in while, hear a whipperwill.  Very enjoyable with out the jets on.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:34:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42