What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Seems My Sundance doesn't like Aqua Finesse  (Read 2895 times)

Nosher

• 2007 Sundance Chelsee Owner
Seems My Sundance doesn't like Aqua Finesse
« on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:35 pm »
Sundance Chelsee (2007)

As the subject states...........

Changed to Aqua Finesse - changed filters etc etc - the disposable one lasted 4 weeks and had to be changed. No problem, thought I - I was warned this may happen.....

Then, had to change the (water and) disp filter 2 weeks later.....it had gone really brown. (also put a brand new main filter in, just to be safe)

Then, just got home to find FL1 error - took filters out - no FL1 error no more.

Disposable filter looking disturbingly dark again - main filter AOK.

So - to sum up, we have used 3 disp filters in 8 weeks when one should last 12!!!!

I think that the sundance disposable filters do not like AF too much - or is it just me.

We are clean tubbers - no kids have used it etc etc......

...I am seriously considering going back to Bromine......

Any thoughts or anyone else having the same problem????

Nosh.

Hot Tub Forum

Seems My Sundance doesn't like Aqua Finesse
« on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:35 pm »

Nosher

• 2007 Sundance Chelsee Owner
Re: Seems My Sundance doesn't like Aqua Finesse
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:58:40 pm »
Visited a Sundance dealer today who, once I stated my problems, asked in a matter of fact voice, "Are you using Aqua Finesse by any chance?"

It was an unreal day - almost freakish he knew what the problem was BEFORE I told him about the treatment I was using for the water!!

Anyway, going back to Bromine - got stocked up on the chems I needed and the AF box now firmly in the bin.

I suppose people have used AF without any problem, but with the Sundance Microclean system, it doesn't work that well.

An expensive lesson learnt in spades!!

Nosh.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Seems My Sundance doesn't like Aqua Finesse
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:58:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42