What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Guess who is back!!??  (Read 2619 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Guess who is back!!??
« on: August 10, 2008, 09:16:25 pm »
 :D Hi everyone remember me?????  I'm the one who bought the Colman hot tub in 2006 and was so thrilled with the tub that I was bouncing off the walls!  Well I am back and this time I have horrible news :-(  It seems that hubby and I are preparing to leave our old life behind and move to a new town.  The Coleman hot tub that I bought two years ago is also included in the sale of the house, but I have since found out that the warranty that I have on it will not transfer to the new owner.  I am not sure how this guy is gonna feel about not getting the warranty that he thought he was gonna get but oh well worse case scenario he doesn't buy the house because he won't get the warranty and its the deal breaker.

Anyway wanted to see how everyone was and how things were going with your hot tubs.  Still got the back pains here and it seems that my pain is getting worse by the week.  Hopefully this move will go quickly and I won't have to do without a hot tub for long.  Anyway I will be shopping again soon for a new one and I am excited about that.  Also I get a new home with more room so that too excites me!

hugsss

Backpains  

Hot Tub Forum

Guess who is back!!??
« on: August 10, 2008, 09:16:25 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: Guess who is back!!??
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 12:35:27 am »
Welcome back Backpains. I remember you set a posting record back in your day. Where are you moving to? Good luck with your move and new house. You will be pro when you buy your next tub. Take Care.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 09:18:37 am »
Thanks Gombo!  Yep I posted quite a few posts before and after I got the hot tub. hehehe But hey how are ya?  What's new with you?

We are moving to KS

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 09:18:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42